Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

Wanted: Stock 2007 FJ Skidplate with Brackets in Northern NJ (Will travel a little!)

1K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  rparker017 
#1 ·
Hey all!

So I've come back from the forum grave. Been taping, tweaking, painting, bolting, cutting, drilling and rewiring lately and would like to see if anyone has a stock skidplate lying around. I'm right on the NJ/NY border (Mahwah) and a nice drive doesn't scare me! (lets keep it under 80 miles each way though) I also need the little brackets/bolts/washers/etc. that connect said skid to the truck. Mine had all that fancy stuff at one point, then some fun bashing and a trip to the mechanic later and it was magically all gone! Let em rip!

#2 ·
I've got a stock bash plate up for grabs. I may be able to come up with the mounting hardware, but no mounting brackets. I'm in Pittsburgh, PA. If you have friends or relatives traveling this way for the holidays, we could arrange for "vanner" shipping. PM me if interested.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.