Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

All Terrain Package - 16" 5-Spoke Wheels

11K views 20 replies 12 participants last post by  yev 
#1 ·
Anyone have a picture of the All Terrain Package wheel/tire combo that they can post? I've searched high and low and cannot find any pictures of this wheel.

Thanks!

#2 ·
Here you go...I found this FJ on ebay.... I spoke to a guy who bought a 2008 BD with the offroad package and said it rides sooooooo smooth....

Attachments

#4 ·
happen to know why the spokes of the rim are designed that way? I just picked up my FJ and as i was examining the rims, trying to decide if i want to replace them. i noticed the spokes are sloped on one edge and not sloped on the other (take a close look at the above pic). Seems very odd to me but figured there must be some sort of explanation for why it was designed like that.

#6 ·
i gotta buy me some of those! those are snazzy

#10 ·
I was just at my local dealership and totally fell in love with the new wheels they have for the '08 Taco:

"TRD Off-Road Rugged Trail Package (SF) -- TRD Off-Road Package Plus 16” black Baja alloy wheels with P265/70R16 BFGoodrich® Rugged Trail T/A tires"

They straight-up ROCK!! Wish I could find a picture on their site to post so you could all see the light.

#12 ·
Me likey...

#18 ·
you mean the offset is 4.5" ? which if that's the case and they are 16x7 then that gives it a 12mm offset? just trying to figure out if I can go to 285/75/16 and 3" lift without rubbing issues. I know that's another horse that's been beaten to death. Darrick from ToyTec is saying that 4.5-5" backspacing with 3" lift will not have rubbing issues. starting to get more confsed the more i try to read up and educate myself on the subject

#19 ·
That is the tire size and wheels I run on my '08 Off Road FJ. No rubbing. If you do experience rubbing, a body chop will take care of it. Search for "body chop" and you will see what I mean! :cheers:

#20 ·
thanks for the advice. i've read up on the body mount chop already and will have a cutting wheel and welder on standby once i put everything on. i see you run a 3" spacer so that helps with no rub i guess. how is the clearance on the inside against the UCA's and other suspension components? backspacing is no issue?

#21 ·
put on the cooper discoverer stt tires and there was no rub before the lift even went on. didn't get a chance to try under any flex. but on flat road it turned side to side no problem. put the lift on 2 hours later and still no rub. got it all muddy in the woods and had not issues. thought i'd update

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.