Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

Method Roost Wheels

40K views 50 replies 19 participants last post by  Old Cruiser 
#1 ·
I want to order the Method Roost Wheels for my Army Green FJ. Does anyone have any pictures of them on? I'm considering the black or the bronze. Thoughts anyone?

#44 ·
They are 17X8.5 with a 0 offset. They aren't on their website but you can call in and order them. I'm running 285X70X17 BFG KM2s.

#48 ·
I'm waiting for a new set of the same wheel (Roost) too come in to Discount Tire tomarrow. I've been in the same quandary re. color. I have a green 14 FJ w/ white top and grill. I ordered black, but your photos really got me thinking. If the black ones don't look right I'm exchanging them. Thanks for the visuals. ?

#51 ·
Looks good. Just for future reference- you can remove those center hub "caps" with a smallish screw driver (when you have to replace a CV you'll get to do that and play with 35mm sockets at 200 lbs/ft of torque :lol:)

Removing them makes it easier to paint. Like your thoroughness to make the whole job look clean. Always been a fan of the bronze wheels and those new Methods look perfect!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.