Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

Method Roost Wheels

40K views 50 replies 19 participants last post by  Old Cruiser 
#1 ·
I want to order the Method Roost Wheels for my Army Green FJ. Does anyone have any pictures of them on? I'm considering the black or the bronze. Thoughts anyone?

#3 ·
Huge thanks to @tgormtx for the photoshop! Opinions?

Attachments

Reactions: tgormtx
#8 ·
#9 ·
Thanks for all the votes guy! I bit the bullet and ordered a set of 5 Bronze wheels from Discount Tire Direct! I can't wait to get them put on!

Reactions: iwashmycar
#15 ·
Wheels came in today! I'll be installing them tomorrow!

Attachments

Reactions: FJ Cruiser Matt
#17 ·
Still vote black. What does bronze go with ... except the garage? I know black is pretty played out, but only because it looks good and you've already blacked out the rest of your ride.

#25 ·
There's an ass for every seat! I love the look of the bronze. So glad I didn't go black.

Reactions: FJ Cruiser Matt
#19 ·
? Black and red is my "theme". The hitch fascia in the back is also red. I won't be buying red rims though. Probably black when the time comes.

I'm not saying anything negative about anyone's ride. Bronze may look hot I dunno. I'm just saying that black fits in more with his current theme imo. Can't wait to see the rims installed.

#20 ·
Installed! I love them!

Attachments

#24 ·
^This^

#26 ·
Here's a few more. No more spacers!

Attachments

#35 ·
Hey, I've never heard that expression before. I'm just saying that without all the details it sounded like I was being called names for no valid reason. I responded in kind, so my bad.

#36 ·
Nothing really justifies your childish response.

#39 ·
:) 17x8.5, 0 offset

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.