Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum - View Single Post - Any supporting vendor sell spidertrax spacers?
View Single Post
post #20 of (permalink) Old 08-11-2010, 06:20 PM Thread Starter
Layonnn
Forum Superstar

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Lifetime Supporting Member
(Thread Starter)
Re: Any supporting vendor sell spidertrax spacers?

Quote:
VT_RainMan previously said: View Post
Yeah... you should get some pics up. What am I saying, I'm terrible about posting pics on here or even taking pics for that matter. Someday, I'll have to actually get my build thread going. Not even sure I have enough pics to make it worthwhile. Is Roux a golden? I got a boxer... love that dog. I wish he would lay down and chill in the FJ.... he just wants to stick his head out a window so bad. But, we all know how that story ends for a dog and an FJ. haha
Yup, my family has had goldens my entire life, so i bought my own, ha. My friend has a boxer and a golden, they play really well together.

A really big part of the reason i went with the 80 was rear windows for the dog (and sometimes passengers). When i fold all the seats up, and open all 4! rear windows, she is in heaven. She actually just runs from window to window loving it up. In traffic people are always rolling down their windows to say hi to her.

2001 UZJ-100 Land Cruiser - 35" MTRs, ARBs fr/rr, 4.88s, ARB front, BIOR rear & skids, Radflo 2.5s, OME springs, 1" BL, WKOR rails, DT headers
1997 FZJ-80 Locked - Sold
2007 Supercharged FJ Cruiser - Sold
To see what me and Roux have been up to, check out our instagram page: Laytonsky
-Layton

TLCA# 20623

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome