Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum - View Single Post - Where you at Houston...
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 02-19-2011, 05:09 PM Thread Starter
RicksFJ

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Where you at Houston...

Hey guys I never formally introduced myself so I figured I would say hi. This is a great forum with a lot of great info. I have used a lot of the threads to do work to my FJ. I have a 2010 Fresco Silver FJ that I bought new. I needed an SUV bc cars are worthless on the city streets. I could not be happier with my purchase. I don't think I have ever like a vehicle so much. What made want an FJ you ask? Well one night on patrol I got dispatched to a two car major accident. When I arrived I saw a roller over FJ and someone inside. I pulled the guy from the FJ and asked if he was ok. He said he was fine. Well a car had run the red and clipped the FJ causing it to roll over.

The wrecker came and flipped the FJ over. I kid you not this guy could have jumped back in his vehicle and drove it home. He even asked me if he could drive it home lol but I advised him not to. From that point on I was sold. One tough vehicle. I appreciate all the great info and reviews on this forum. Thanks for your help.

Running 285/70/17 nitto terra grapplers with 7089 pro comps. Front leveled with Toytec 883 springs which are about to be changed out. Going to put a full 3in lift. 22in xmitter lightbar mounted to front bumper. TT black grille bezel and completely blacked out wings and valences (painted myself). M-PAC rac in the rear. Auto 4 wheel drive. Anyone wanna help me install my 3in lift when I get it in ? Have a great day guys

Last edited by RicksFJ; 02-19-2011 at 05:13 PM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome