Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum - View Single Post - New FJ Owner, and loving it!
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 02-21-2011, 02:22 PM Thread Starter
robynwithawhy

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
New FJ Owner, and loving it!

Hi all,

I just bought myself a 2011 FJ, calvary blue, 6 speed manual. I'm a loyal Toyota owner, with a 2004 Tacoma as my last vehicle, and my husband has a 2010 Tundra.

I can't say enough wonderful things about my new FJ however. It's awesome! I've had my eye on the FJ since they first came out in '07, and with my brother begging me to sell him my Tacoma, I couldn't pass up the opportunity to get behind the wheel of an FJ.

My only complaint would be the quality of the backup camera. It looks like I'm looking through a peep hole, and the picture is small on the rear view mirror. I suppose if I didn't have anything to compare it to, I wouldn't know the difference. But my husband's Tundra has the backup camera as well, and it's a much larger picture and a clearer image of what's behind me. It's not a huge deal, I was just surprised to see that the camera/screen wasn't the same as the Tundra. I'd be interested in hearing others take on the camera quality.

The lack of quality camera is far outweighed by all the amazing features my FJ has, and am so glad I bought it.

I've since named my boy, Tonka... my very own Tonka truck.

Robyn

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome