trail leaders/tailgunners needed - Page 14 - Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum
2008 FJCruiser Summit For all threads pertaining to the 2nd annual FJCruiser Summit

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #131 of 133 (permalink) Old 06-22-2008, 08:53 PM
Forum Superstar

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to MrsTennesseeSquire
Lifetime Supporting Member
Re: trail leaders/tailgunners needed

Quote:
MuddyGrrl previously said: View Post
Everyone please feel free to hijack the heck out of this thread if you're giving Bob your orders!
Sorry, M.

I couldn't help myself.

-Stacey-

The enlightenment begins where the pavement ends.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #132 of 133 (permalink) Old 06-22-2008, 08:56 PM
Forum Superstar

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to MuddyGrrl

Quote:
MrsTennesseeSquire previously said: View Post
Sorry, M.

I couldn't help myself.
With what you typed, are you kidding?? I loved it. I even made Keith read it. Thank you for that. I've been working for hours on the trail leaders/gunners spreadsheet.

M

"That seems to be when you're in your element and at your happiest. ...just an observation, but put a winch line in your hand in a boreal forest, a muddy woodland, or an arid desert and the word harmony suddenly makes sense "
Dragon
post #133 of 133 (permalink) Old 06-23-2008, 03:39 PM
Forum Superstar

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 149 Post(s)

Unfortunately I have a contact for breakfest preparation. It has been in effect now for nearly 40 years. I cook all breakfasts when we are camping, serious camping, not trailer park camping. Those duties fall under the writer of the contract. That person may consider allowing me to partake in the proposseed festivities, but I have my doubts, as it would cut into her alloted breakfasts at Navajo Lake the following week. Now if all would like to travel to Navajo Lake, I will be cooking breakfest on 23, 24, 25 and the 26th, but the 26th will be minimal service.

We would welcome you guys to come and see God's Country, the Dixie region of Utah. We camp at 10,000 feet in Aspen, Pine, Fir and Blue Spruce. And with the senic wonder and my fantastic Bacon and Eggs breakfast it will be a treat you will never forget. Please make reservations with Patti. Breakfast runs from 8 am to 9am. Don't be late.

Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum > Trail > National Summit Discussion > 2008 FJCruiser Summit

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in