If runs fill up, we will add more as the fill - Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum
2012 FJCruiser Summit This is for all discussion involving the 2012 FJ Cruiser Summit.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 03-22-2012, 08:12 PM Thread Starter
Forum Superstar

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Lifetime Supporting Member
(Thread Starter)
If runs fill up, we will add more as the fill

That is all, just don't want people to freak out if things fill up. If it really is full and it doesn't open up, please email [email protected] to let us know!

Thanks.

-Jared

RIP Mike "Shadow Warrior" you were good man and a good friend to us all!

"If you feel you have been given poor service on this site, I'll gladly provide you with a full refund: $0.00 - ekool"
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 03-23-2012, 10:52 AM
Catalyst

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 134 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to OCR14a
Talking Re: If runs fill up, we will add more as the fill

Where? Where? I don't see em anywhere. Where are these new trails you speak of? Are you going to take bulldozers and carve them out of the mountains before we get there?

j/k, of course
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-03-2012, 06:21 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Garage
Re: If runs fill up, we will add more as the fill

This is my first summit and I have a question about trails. I would like to take the Engineer and Cinnamon passes different days. On the summit site it say to sign up for the Alpine Loop if you wanted to do one of those passes. I signed up for the Alpine Loop on Thur and Fri with the intention of breaking it up. Is my logic correct or what is the proper way to go about this? Thank you in advance for the help.

'07 Voodoo; RIP (teenage kid running a red light); 32" BFG A/T; Front and rear Icon kit; ARB front bumper; VisionX tungstens; High lift jack; Metal Tech sliders; Expedition One rear bumper w/ tire carrier; Kenwood DNX GPS.
'10 TTSE; Kenwood DNX GPS; Dynaudio components; Rear MPAC; Gobi stealth rack and ladder; 24" VixionX lightbar, 3" ICON lift with MT long travel rear kit, 33" Cooper Discoverer ST MAXX
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-03-2012, 07:00 PM
Catalyst

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 134 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to OCR14a
Post Re: If runs fill up, we will add more as the fill

Quote:
LTHeyen previously said: View Post
This is my first summit and I have a question about trails. I would like to take the Engineer and Cinnamon passes different days. On the summit site it say to sign up for the Alpine Loop if you wanted to do one of those passes. I signed up for the Alpine Loop on Thur and Fri with the intention of breaking it up. Is my logic correct or what is the proper way to go about this? Thank you in advance for the help.
Both Engineer and Cinnamon Passes basically go from the area around Animas Forks over to Lake City. You should look them up on a map so you know what we're talking about here.

While there are other ways to go back to Ouray once you get to Lake City, they are quite far and take a long time.....one of them would be much longer than just going back via Cinnamon Pass.

They put these two trails together because they create a 'loop' out of going over to Lake City and back.

I suspect that, once you see them on the map, you'll rethink your plan and just do the Alpine Loop on one day and something else on the other day.

Edit:
Alpine Loop

Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum > Trail > National Summit Discussion > 2012 FJCruiser Summit

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in