LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #61 of 67 (permalink) Old 06-26-2013, 01:04 PM
Forum Regular

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Garage
Re: Summit 2013 Hotels

Room has been transferred!! Thanks everyone, now the hard part..... Waiting until next year to meet all you good folk!!! Well, surgery on Fridays gonna be tough too but it gives me a year to recover!!

V/R

RB
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #62 of 67 (permalink) Old 06-28-2013, 06:50 PM
Forum Regular

Quoted: 7 Post(s)

For anyone still looking for accomodations, as of today, there are a few rooms left at the Timber Ridge Lodge, and there are still some RV sites available at the KOA Campground, and at Ridgway State Park.

Also there are some rooms available at the Antlers Motel on 4th & Main - they have some economical rooms for those who may be on a budget, yet would rather stay in a hotel or motel than camp.

However, I found you have to call them to book a room, instead of booking over the internet.

07 Black Cherry FJ

Goodyear Duratac 285/70/17
BMC by Rocktek, All Pro Sliders, Boztec Antenea Mount, Midland CB, A-Trac Hack, Toytec 3" lift and Recovery Gear from TRDParts4U

DO Bumper, ViperMax 12K Winch from US Offroad

Ellis Precision Hi Lift Mounts

"For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish, but have eternal life." ~ John 3:16
post #63 of 67 (permalink) Old 07-05-2013, 01:59 PM
Forum Master

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)

Just booked at the Comfort Inn. Looks close and it was one of the few places that had a room. I hope it is decent.

2012 CAVALRY BLUE \ 285\70R17 GOODYEAR DURATRACKS \ OLD MAN EMU HEAVY SUSPENSION \ METAL TECH REAR LOWER CONTROL ARMS \ RICOCHET HEAVY DUTY ALUMINUM SKIDS \ ARB BUMPER, (WITH CUSTOM INSTALLED BOTTLE OPENER) \ 1200LB BADLANDS WINCH \ DEMELLO OFFROAD ROUND TUBE SLIDERS \ M-PAC REAR SIDE RACK \ MAGGIOLINA AIR LAND RTT \ ENGLE MR040 \ LIGHTINSIGHT \ MIDLAND 75-822 WITH A 3FT FIRESTICK ON A BANDI MOUNT \

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #64 of 67 (permalink) Old 07-05-2013, 02:34 PM
Forum Regular

Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Solid E previously said: View Post
Just booked at the Comfort Inn. Looks close and it was one of the few places that had a room. I hope it is decent.
I just canceled my 2nd Comfort Inn room there on Wed. We only needed one room since some people backed out. We will also be staying there!
post #65 of 67 (permalink) Old 07-06-2013, 10:06 PM
Forum Superstar

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 81 Post(s)
Garage

Quote:
Solid E previously said: View Post
Quote:
xsists previously said: View Post
I just canceled my 2nd Comfort Inn room there on Wed. We only needed one room since some people backed out. We will also be staying there!
Opie and I stayed there last year. Rooms are o.k. and clean. Breakfast was a little weak to say the least, but was better than an empty stomach.
The hotel is just two blocks from the Best Western. We walked a couple of times.
The wife and dog and I will be there again this year.
See you there!!!!
Jax'

I was wrong once too, but then I found out I was mistaken!!!

TLCA#22543

Yes, it is I riding in this 'STORM' and, Yes I am a decendant of the moonshine drinking, mandolin playing, what-kind-of-meat-is-this-it-tastes-like-chicken hillbilly culture...and damn proud of it!
post #66 of 67 (permalink) Old 07-08-2013, 12:43 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Hey guys.... As of Saturday, there will be a 2 bed room cabin vacancy in Ouray on the 16th, 17th, 18th, and 19th at the Riverside inn. $ 209.00 per night

We were really looking forward to going but now have a funeral to attend in Virginia. Dad had leukemia. As if that wasn't expensive enough (4 tickets), the hotel has a no refund policy. They said is someone else rents those dates, they'd work "Something" out with me.

Everyone have a good, safe trip ! Maybe next year??

MOAB : Fins 'N Things, Mini Lion's Back, Golden Spike, Poison Spider, Copper Ridge, Tower Arches, Gemini Bridges AZ: Hualapai Mtn, Moss Wash, Eagle Mtn, Oatman, Coke Ovens, Walnut Canyon, Harquahala Mtn, Butterfield Trail, Verde Hot Springs, Bradshaw's Grave, Gold King Mansion, Nellie Saloon, Mormon Batalion, Schnebly Hill, Hot Loop, Soldiers Pass, Oak Creek Homestead, Broken Arrow, Camino Diablo, Montanta Mtn, Dripping Springs , etc
http://www.myspace.com/nakedbulgarians
post #67 of 67 (permalink) Old 07-08-2013, 12:48 PM
Forum Superstar

Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 94 Post(s)
Garage
Lifetime Supporting Member

My friends father died so he will not be attending the summit. He has this reservation that needs to be filled or he looses his money.

Ouray Riverside Inn Post Office Box 342 1804 Main St
Ouray CO 81427 United States Phone: (970)325-4061 Fax: (970)325-7302 Ouray Lodging: Riverside Inn and Cabins [email protected]

Rental Charges for 2 bedroom kitchen suit, 2 queens,No Pets Rental Charges for 2 bedroom kitchen suit, 2 queens,No Pets Rental Charges for 2 bedroom kitchen suit, 2 queens,No Pets Rental Charges for 2 bedroom kitchen suit, 2 queens,No Pets
Statement Totals
$209.00 $209.00 $209.00 $209.00 Dates are 16th 17th 18th and 19th
$836.00
$0.00 $0.00 $0.00 $0.00
$0.00

Balance Due $836.00
Your reservation is for 7/16/2013. Your reservation is for 7/16/2013. Room rate confirmation includes additional person fees. Rates quoted do not include taxes.
If your plans change, please contact us 4 weeks prior to reservation check-in. Rooms not cancelled prior to 4 weeks or claimed will be charged at full reservation during this period.
Thank you for choosing Riverside Inn accomodations! We look forward to serving you!
Pets are not allowed in this room. This is NOT a pet friendly room. There are no exceptions to this policy.
The best place to stay in Ouray

Anyone interested can pm me and I can give you the name the reservation is under . Just trying to help a friend out here

"The Rock"
https://www.fjcruiserforums.com/forum...8490-rock.html

WikidfJ Partially retired
Wikid link

Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum > Trail > National Summit Discussion > 2013 FJCruiser Summit

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in