Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum - View Single Post - Newbie to FJ Forum with interesting dealer experience
View Single Post
post #9 of (permalink) Old 10-25-2006, 01:39 PM
Jasondtx

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Re: Newbie to FJ Forum with interesting dealer experience

When I first looked for my FJ the local dealer (and 4 others not local) wanted to not give me crap for a trade in and not discount the FJ because it was new and they just werent making any money on them, bull****! After the 5th call I made to a dealer 50 miles away they were getting in the color I wanted, had the package I wanted, didn't sell me extras or make me pay some stupid documentation fee, gave me a better trade in, and discounted the FJ on top of it! My advice is that even though the dealer says to you "Oh we just don't discount these, or we only get one or two in" they are full of crap and if you don't buy it from them the next person will. Take your time and call around to different dealers and eventually you will find what you want and get a good price. Don't pay over retail for it though, even though it is super cool and you can't wait like me. It paid off for me to wait and I only had to wait an extra week. I love the FJ by the way

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome