Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

Anyone install an ARB bumper on a 2010?

3K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  land cruiser kid 
#1 ·
Last I saw on here, there were some issues with the windshield washer bottle hanging too low, and other changes to the 2010 mucking up the ARB install. Has anyone done it successfully? Is it still the best bumper for the FJ?

Everyone on here has it, and it looks great. But I have a '10!

#2 ·
I guess this thread could be considered necrotic, but rather than create a new one, I'll just bump this.

I'm also interested in the ARB bumper for the 2010. The ARB catalog still shows applicability only through 2009. Anyone know if the earlier bumpers fit as is, or if ARB is working on a 2010 specific version?

#3 ·
I have a 2010 auto 4x4 and had Slee do the install of my ARB bumper and it fit no problem. Love the look and the fact that your airbags still work. I also had them do the Old Man EMU suspension with heavy in the front and medium in the rear. Nice combination thus far. You will want to upgrade your suspension if you haven't already.

Steve

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.