Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

First Post former rubicon owner Proud new Black Diamond Owner

2K views 10 replies 10 participants last post by  BIGGUY 
#1 ·
Got it on the 31st july 2007, great deal on trade in and deal from toyota first jap car. Have to say im tired of dealing with jeep and there bull****.

Now about this LDiff and Atrac working from what i get of it after a certain vin num toyota made this work factory? am i correct or not. I would try it at home myself but i am currently deployed to washington dc for three weeks.

Any help figuring this out would be greatly appreciatied.

#2 ·
Look inside the driver's door jamb, the production date is stamped on the VIN plate there. I believe if it's November/December or later, they will probably work together. Once they started building the TRD spec. edition, they changed all of them so they work simultaneously.

Welcome :)

#4 ·
thanks for info i think it is defintly past those dates being bought late july.

After tearing threw two brand new wranglers 02 x model and a rubicon i think i am going to make this more of a beach vehicle than a trail machince. the wife would kill me now this time. But anyways im glad to be a part of a much better vehicle product and look forward to many post and learning experiences,

thanks eric

#6 ·
Welcome and remember, diamonds are forever!!

#11 ·
Welcome!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.