Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum - View Single Post - FJ Lease Numbers...
View Single Post
post #9 of (permalink) Old 04-17-2006, 09:40 AM Thread Starter
Blairwarlock

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Re: FJ Lease Numbers...

Quote:
tjbfjforme previously said:
Blair-My boss has a rather nice garage full as well.
04 911 twin turbo with X50 package
05 cheyenne turbo
06 SL65 covt,which he picks up next week he is trading in his 05 600
02 NSX
sometimes I wish I was the boss instead of the peon
he almost bought a 355 in 02 (2000 miles on it)the chicago dealer said its one of the most reliable ferraris ever made.He decided on the 911T x50 instead
p.s. his poor wife only has one car a 05 M3, she doesen't know the difference from a regular 3series, but what would his friends of said if he just bought her a 330 .
If I'm ever in your neck off the woods you can drive my fj for the day,and i'll drive the GT3.
I pick up my fj tuesday

P.S. someone that lives near my parents has a carrera GT,my dad has seen it go by his house twice in the last month(silver).I asked are dealer who bought it and they said they can't tell ?I guess the original customer backed out and lost his $35,0000 deposit. Ouch!

The 996 TT makes a great daily driver. Albeit it doesn't have the WOW factor of a 355, but it's faster (especially with the X50 package), much more practical (relative!) and has a far less COO (cost of ownership).

Yeah, many ppl changed their mind on the CGT. Porsche really shot themselves in the foot by producing way too many cars than the market could demand. This drove prices WAY down. Many dealers had to sell them for their invoice just to get rid of them as it costs them thousands a day to have it on the showroom. I think a few dealers STILL have them sitting around...same with the SLR. Very unfortunate. This is where Ferrari shines...make a VERY limited run (ONE less than the market will bear) and all are pre-sold before the car is even released. You still can't buy an Enzo for less than $900,000...but you can have a CGT or SLR for peanuts

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome