Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

Baltimore 4 Wheelers OHV Extravaganza @ Paragon

6K views 60 replies 11 participants last post by  soon to be broke 
#1 ·
Attention Four Wheel Drive Enthusiasts! Don't miss this opportunity to attend the area's premier 4-wheeling events of 2006 brought to you by the Baltimore 4 Wheelers.

Once again, this year's Annual OHV Extravaganza will be held at Paragon Adventure Park in Hazleton, PA. Paragon is home to over 15,000 acres and 120 miles of trails. There is something for everyone as trails vary in terrain offering everything from easy driving logging roads to extreme rock crawling trails.

For the beginner, we offer the chance for you to get a feel for the capabilities of your vehicle, intermediate wheelers will have the opportunity to expand their abilities and push their vehicles to the next level. For the more advanced, a chance to put your skills and vehicle to the ultimate test.

Registration will be limited to the first 150 vehicles, so please be sure to send your registration forms early to guarantee a space.
http://www.baltimore4wheelers.org/2006 ohv home.htm

This event is May 26 through the 28th. Cost is $95 per driver and that price includes entry to the park, 2 meals and if you register early enough a free t-shirt.

Our very own Roosterdo will be there with the

I am not affiliated with this group in any way, it just seems like a good chance for people to get their new FJs dirty. If you are interested please post here and lets get an idea of who is going.

See less See more
#2 ·
I would love to do this... Have been wanting to do the Paragon for a while but don't have any "buddies" that wheel so I never could.

However, I just got engaged... have to ask the better half if that week looks good. Keep me as a "probably maybe."

I live in Hershey, about 2.5 hrs south (i think) of Paragon.

Sweet! How much time do I have before slots are filled?

#4 ·
I'm highly interested in the idea of hitting Paragon with fellow FJ owners.

However Memorial Day weekend is booked for me - (Fishing the Delaware)

Perhaps I'll catch you (granger) and Air at another event in the area.

#5 ·
I asked the organizer earlier today how many spots were left but becuase registration is done via snail mail he had no idea. I would just get your info in ASAP once you know you can make it.

Make sure you all read the required equipment info. Seems they want everyone to have a CB radio. I was planning on getting a cheap handheld anyway, but I just want to make sure no one gets turned away.

I am trying to reserve a campsite at Red Ridge, which is pretty close to Paragon and the location of their base camp. Once I get in touch with the site I will post what I find back here.

#6 ·
Sparky said:
I'm highly interested in the idea of hitting Paragon with fellow FJ owners.

However Memorial Day weekend is booked for me - (Fishing the Delaware)

Perhaps I'll catch you (granger) and Air at another event in the area.
We can always plan something for this summer, my schedule opens up a lot once I get through June.

#8 ·
The Trail Team will be there so lets make a big FJ impact. Besides this is a perfect chance to meet / beat up Roosterdo:D

#9 ·
Re: Baltimore 4 Wheelers OHV PS did I mExtravaganza @ Paragon

The Trail Team will be there so lets make a big FJ impact. Besides this is a perfect chance to meet / beat up Roosterdo:D

PS did I mention prizes!!!!!!

#14 ·
bump again.

I really want to go to this but money is tight. Still trying to figure out if it'll work. Are there any other events coming up that will be closer to Boston?

#16 · (Edited)
Its going to be fun and if push comes to shove set up your tent at the Trail Team site. I wont tell.

Besides:

http://www.fjcruiserforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3256

And if you dont have a ride yet just come an hang with us, we will let you drive our Vehicle and there will be a bunch of TLCA member will to let you ride I am quite sure.

#17 ·
Roosterdo said:
Its going to be fun and if push comes to shove set up your tent at the Trail Team site. I wont tell.

Besides:

http://www.fjcruiserforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3256

And if you dont have a ride yet just come an hang with us, we will let you drive our Vehicle and there will be a bunch of TLCA member will to let you ride I am quite sure.
Cool, sending in my form this afternoon.

#23 ·
Bostonian1976 said:
I'm trying :( I really want to. So much going on right now that I'm trying to figure out....
Bostonian stop being a girl:mad:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.