Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum - View Single Post - The One and Only Official Norcal-vs-Socal Thread March 28-30
View Single Post
post #3 of (permalink) Old 03-12-2008, 07:21 AM Thread Starter
spertierra
Forum Veteran

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Re: Poppy Fields Run March 27 & 28(This is not that other thread)

Quote:
BoBoNel previously said: View Post
you are easily confused.

sooooo.........this is thurs and friday night? why not 28-29 (fri/sat) or 29-30(sat/sun)???

jdemellos class was GOING TO BE ON THE WEEKEND OF THE 29TH but i think that idea is squashed and hes doing it later in april. (i think in his thread was mentioned the bloomin poppy fields).
this would be a great trip.......i just want to confirm up the dates cause i know i cant go if its on a week day or week day night. (fri night is do-able i think for most folks if they get out of work early).

just curious. not trying to change your plans.....please dont get mad. i just wanted to reconfirm dates cause camping on the weeknights is not very common.
I Need a Moderator to change the dates, Please, on the title of this thread to 28-30

Don't worry, these are the dates for something. I just figure if we keep trying to do a North/South event, someone will say we have to postpone, until so and so can make it. These are the only dates, that don't conflict for the casual offroader. The TTORA event is going to attract a more hardcore crowd, this is just a fun get together. I decided to keep it to one thread, cause tyring to keep track of three was too confusing, each thread had a diffent take. This is simple.
I'm also up for Friday, optional. I'll be there. This does'nt have to remain the name, I just threw it out because if I said hungry valley run, the same five guys who did the last 4 hungy valley runs, would have been the only ones showing up. Dates are set, lets make somthing happen.

2007 Olive Green & Black FJ Cruiser, 5 speed A/T, 3" OME lift, Volant Snorkal & CAI, Bandi Mount, Four Trek lift mount, A-Trac Hack, All Pro front bumper, Rock Crawler black steelies, Pro-Comp 33" A/T's, Smittybilt XCR 8 winch, Hella Series 500 Walmart special, Lorenz Custom Fab Sliders, Scuba Mod

http://www.desertratsonline.com/
http://adventure4x4.net/

Last edited by spertierra; 03-12-2008 at 07:25 AM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome