Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum - View Single Post - Another Reminder to Leave No Trace! TACOMABEAST Vandalism
View Single Post
post #9 of (permalink) Old 03-12-2019, 07:30 PM
HERSOG
Forum Superstar

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 346 Post(s)
Lifetime Supporting Member
Re: Another Reminder to Leave No Trace! TACOMABEAST Vandalism

While I was reading trough all the ugly comet on his instagram, I was compelled to leave my own comment and it went like this.

The man has already apologized for what his employee has done, and tow words will get you through many bad times in business or life, “I am sorry” which you already have done.
It is little consolation, and no compensation, to the person who is hurt “in this case the sand stone rock” that the offender pleads he did not mean to say or do anything rude, insult or harm anyone, all we are to judge is the fact that any negative comment after his apologies is and will be considered, self pity=loser in life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

“There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter.”
2010 TT 6MT. 4.56+ARB locker, Icon Coil Over Shocks+FOX 2.5 Rear+Icon UCA. All pro HD steering Kit. Metal Tech tube bumper with Caterpillar GTB 9000 Winch. Light Force Striker 170 HID. K&N cooled Air Intake. Ricochet Skid Plate. All-Pro Rear LCA. ARB Half Rack. Boztech Diff skid 285/75/16 Goodyear MTR, Edelbrock Exhaust. URD Short Shifter. Total Chaos LCA Skids.
And Death Valley Is The Place To Be

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome