Forum Veteran

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 194 Post(s)
Garage
Re: want to learn more

Quote:
explorasaurus rex previously said: View Post
@CRFjockey - You're right down the road from me! So excited to see other Idahoans in the FJ. That is exactly the purpose I would be using it for, and it is sounding more and more like a perfect fit. I've heard that even stock its pretty badass. I test drove one a few days ago and fell in love. It is significantly bigger than my VW Rabbit, so it'll take some adjusting, but I am definitely ready to switch it up. Are you part of any of the off roading communities here in Boise?
I've not joined any of the local groups. Everything I've seen was 100% jeep focused. I did go to Florence Dunes with the group last month. That was super-fun.

My FJ is nowhere near as elaborate as the builds that some others on the forum have done. As I said, I'm more of an explorer than a rock crawler. But if you'd like to meet up and take a look, at one that's been modded, I'd be happy to work that out. I love my FJ and I'm an evangelist for the breed.

2007 Black Cherry AT
A-Trac | TRD Cat-Back | OEM Sliders
Mods
Bilstein 6112/5160 | Wheeler's T12 Rear Springs | ProComp A/T Sport 285/70R17 | ProComp Series 41 Wheels | RESZfab LCA/RCI LCA Skids | Ricochet Skid | DD SS6 Wide/LED Mirror/Interior Lights | IPF 968 Lights | ARB CMKA12 Compressor | Uniden Pro510XL | Bandi | 4'/2' Firesticks | Orangeboxx/Springtail Molle Racks | Iconic/Apex Recovery Points | Rad Rubber

Calamity Jane is my Co-Pilot and Herbie is along for the ride!

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome