Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

Show us your PATCH collection!

63K views 239 replies 50 participants last post by  debFJVT 
#1 ·
A lot of FJ guys I know collect embroidered patches from events/vendors and display them on the headliner of their rigs. Show us your patch collection! I'll start out with my current collection. It's always growing though. :rocker:

Attachments

See less See more
#12 ·
Any suggestion on where to get a custom patch made? Checked with Smoky Mountain Patch Co and they came in at $3.85 per patch (3.25 inches) and a minimum order of 50 patches.
With a Company called Custom Patches you can order 25 $2.76 each

#13 ·
Any suggestion on where to get a custom patch made?..........
With a Company called Custom Patches you can order 25 $2.76 each
$2.50 is about the best price I've found, and that was a 4" patch at 200 units. So you probably won't find better than $2.75 at 20 units. For something that cheap I would demand they mail a physical sample of my patch to me, and then I would compare it to a patch from a reputable company like SMPAS. I've seen a couple companies/clubs receive really low quality patches and have to reorder from a better company.

#14 · (Edited)
Here is a photo of a photo I saw in class that I wish was a patch and then here is my patch collection! Most being from @CruiserGear !

Then 2 photos up close of the patches.

Attachments

#18 ·
My big patch collection! PS I came in 2nd place in the 2012 March of Dimes Off-Road Rally with my then 12 year old youngest daughter.

Attachments

Reactions: TexasGMG and FAUJI
#19 ·
How do you get them to stay in place?

#22 ·
My patch collection now, CruiserGear's new March patch is so cool! It glows in the dark guys!

Attachments

#23 ·
Damnit man, those went so quick... I am not on my computer enough during the day to keep up with these drops lately!

Product Collection Games

Here is mine a few months ago, before I found what I thought was a support group for patch addicts on Facebook. Turns out its just a gateway to better, more limited, and MUCH more expensive patches.

#26 ·
I think if you started a new thread with the title "FJ Patches group buy" I think you might get major interest. What surprises me is the amount of FJ owners who don't know you can put patches on a headline with velcro. If you decided on a group buy Id show folks how the whole patch/velcro thing works.
Just my 2 cents...

#27 ·
You know you're addicted to collecting patches when you spend $150 on a single rare patch... I have a problem... :lol:

#32 ·
Love Snoopy!

Reactions: ZerosFJ
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.