Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum - View Single Post - What did you do TO your FJ Cruiser TODAY?
View Single Post
post #44106 of (permalink) Old 05-30-2019, 11:06 AM
cmg1012

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
Re: What did you do TO your FJ Cruiser TODAY?

Been too busy having fun with Pablo, the FJ, as my buddies call it. Name came from after the air dam install... said to look like a mustache. Anyway:

1. Finally got around to installing the diff drop kit, I think the CV angle is much improved.
2. Mounted Maxsa recovery tracks with some custom fab'ed mounts.
3. Mounted the RhinoRack Batwing Awning, then re-did the mounting set up... then re-did it again.
4. Finished the tool boxes, just need paint. Made them with very tight tolerances to I didn't use rails.
5. Sourced out hardware (flanged class 10.9 bolts and extra large grade 8 washers) and installed use OEM sliders.
6. Replaced passenger front ABS cable and cleared code... (lift install complication, oops! ).
6. Figured out how to post pictures not upside down, I think.

Next up is UCAs. Took a 1500 mile road trip and was a tad bit squirrelly on the highway... I'm blaming the little bit of caster alignment issues post-lift and not the insane amount of wind. At least that's my excuse for buying more things!

What did you do TO your FJ Cruiser TODAY?-jviqxisvq1ajjqydyhvu-g.jpg
What did you do TO your FJ Cruiser TODAY?-akgctjs7rf6oolgf-yjzvq.jpg
What did you do TO your FJ Cruiser TODAY?-ftdzx4xrsu-btpbbf3utpw.jpg
What did you do TO your FJ Cruiser TODAY?-rdsa5s9tq2cluymcd-0ww.jpg
What did you do TO your FJ Cruiser TODAY?-70cku-o1tzcsqi64tzbllw.jpg
What did you do TO your FJ Cruiser TODAY?-0jdp-j1pqpsedtdyd8ssbq.jpg
What did you do TO your FJ Cruiser TODAY?-448wmbkvqhgqartsrc0mxa.jpg

| Warrior Products platform rack | Bigfoot rooftop tent | OME 885/898 coils | OME Nitrocharger Sport shocks | ProComp front UCAs | CaliFab rear LCAs | Cooper S/T MAXX 285/70/17 | Rhino-Rack Batwing awning | Smittybilt M1 rear bumper | Expedition One WyoOtto front bumper | SmittyBilt X2O 10K Synthetic rope winch | Odyssey 34R PC1500 Battery | ARB CKMA12 on-board air |

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome