post #20908 of (permalink) Old 06-12-2019, 07:24 PM
BIGGUY
I Have a V-8!! Moderator

Mentioned: 353 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7039 Post(s)
Garage
Lifetime Supporting Member
There's one of those that just showed up at a local place in the last couple of weeks. It has a big cabin area on it with a couple of big windows on each side. If there are benches along the sides it could probably seat a dozen people plus the driver and another in the passenger seat. I'll try to grab a photo or two of it.

There are several companies here that use the newer versions. The power company I used to work for uses them in the winter to check the high voltage power lines. Oil/gas companies use them to access their pump stations and stuff in areas that get drifted in. We have a radar dome on the mountain and they have one to get the workers in and out when the roads get bad.

A guy and his wife that I used to work with bought an old used one to get in and out of their cabin. They used to park in a big lot next to the highway and use snowmobiles. One of their neighbors up there had an old full sized Bronco with a set of Tracks that he used.

Go ahead, skin it! Skin that smoke wagon and see what happens...

I'll ride in on a sunny day, Sing you a song, steal your heart away Like a cowboy Hang my hat like I'm here for awhile Kick off my boots and drive you wild Like a cowboy Well baby you know I can't stay long You wake up, I'll be gone Until then I'll hold on Like a cowboy.

TLCA #9031

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome