Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Albany County, Wyoming
Mentioned: 143 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3528 Post(s)
Re: Pictures of dogs in FJs
I just got back Saturday night from our cabin in Montana. Our beloved pup, Echo died Monday evening from Anaphylaxis. She had a previous bee sting last year which started this process, and must have gotten into another one, causing this chain reaction. By the time we figured out she was sick and got her to a town, it was too late and with arms wrapped around her, she took her last breath. Lungs full of fluid and swollen heart. I always knew she had a big heart but I didn't want to see it on the X-Ray. A few of you have met her and even played with her. She was just about 2 1/2 years old and still had much life in her until this. She will truly be missed.
Solitude Allows One to Reflect While Others are Reacting...
It Is Easier To Walk On Hot Coals Then It Is To Walk On Egg Shells...-CC
Member of the month-October 2017