dealer installed aftermarket parts? - Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum
Dealer Negotiations/Test Driving This area is for purchasing help, dealer negotations as well as test driving impressions.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 10-14-2006, 01:02 AM Thread Starter
Forum Veteran

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
dealer installed aftermarket parts?

has anyone here had their dealer install any aftermarket stuff and incorporate it in your loan? i'm thinking specifically about some n-fabs---i know they are sold by TRDsource, but i wasn't sure about their actual affiliation with toyota.
it would also be nice to have the dealership swap my tires.

If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need
not fear the results of a hundred battles." Sun Tzu
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 10-14-2006, 01:08 AM
Forum Master

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Re: dealer installed aftermarket parts?

We did it on a set of wheels and tires on a different vehicle, but the dealer had their own wheel/tire shop next door.

I wanted to do that on the FJ, but was told that Toyota couldn't do it because it would have to be through an outside source.....but, i think that I had a lazy dealer that didnt want to mess with it. Good news for us, because none of the FJs on their lot had the extra bling packages trying to charge 5k for a set of chrome wheels.

We saw a Tacoma at a different dealer that was loaded out with All Pro offroad equipment and they just rolled that onto the sticker price of the truck.

Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum > Toyota FJ Cruiser Discussion > Dealer Negotiations/Test Driving

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in