Jelopy's ready. Attn. Any and All Dealers - Page 2 - Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum
Dealer Negotiations/Test Driving This area is for purchasing help, dealer negotations as well as test driving impressions.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 12 (permalink) Old 04-16-2006, 05:51 PM Thread Starter
Forum Veteran

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Re: Jelopy's ready. Attn. Any and All Dealers

Quote:
jrinvent previously said:
I don't want to make anyone mad, but I have a 2007 FJ Cruiser for sale, I bought it because it was the only one avialable at the time and I believed I could not get another for a while. It is a yelow 6 speed with option package number 1, Since buying it I had bought a another one with automatic because my girlfirend could not drive it. So this one must go, it has 1220 miles. I am open to offers. It is a great SUV and attracts attention where ever it goes. Please email me and let's talk. email me at [email protected]
You should start your own thread in the for sale section. You might want to give your location. I would think you won't have any problem getting rid of this one for anyone who wants a sun fusion (yellow).
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 12 (permalink) Old 04-16-2006, 05:57 PM
Forum Master

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Re: Jelopy's ready. Attn. Any and All Dealers

Quote:
Jelopy previously said:
You should start your own thread in the for sale section. You might want to give your location. I would think you won't have any problem getting rid of this one for anyone who wants a sun fusion (yellow).
Can you say Troll Isnt a valid e-mail address

Just smile and wave boys...just smile and wave....
~TLCA #15196~

Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum > Toyota FJ Cruiser Discussion > Dealer Negotiations/Test Driving

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in