April Rebates and Incentives - Page 2 - Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum
Dealer Negotiations/Test Driving This area is for purchasing help, dealer negotations as well as test driving impressions.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 19 (permalink) Old 04-01-2009, 09:14 PM
Forum Master

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Re: April Rebates and Incentives

Local dealer in VA is promoting $22,230 for an 08 SF auto. w/alum. wheels and nothing else. The sticker is $26K and change. No others are showing special pricing.

2008 VDB, 4x4, Auto, Off-Road Package, Demello sliders, ToyTec/OME lift with Bilstein 5100's, Ricochet skids, All-Pro front and rear bumpers, OEM steelies with tires by www.treadwright.com, BajaRack, BlitzPro LED's

Look us up: www.fjbruisers.org
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 19 (permalink) Old 04-02-2009, 10:23 AM
Forum Regular

Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Although I have been looking and learning with THE site for a couple of months now,(and it is proving to be an excellent learning tool), I am now going for my 1st post, for what it's worth. I just returned yesterday from Nashville(Beaman Toyota) with my new 08 TiMet FJ. This is my 1st experience with an FJ, and I've got to say that I am truly impressed. Drove it back to SW Wis.(720 mi.), and liked it more each mile. Anyway, the purpose of this post is to let others know the details of the deal. It's a manual( which for me is mandatory no matter what the vehicle) which made it pretty tough to find. Beaman's came through with the exact truck I wanted( silver, MT, CQ, UR, and the all-weather mats; that's it). This listed for $29,145 and I bought it for $24,466. I did everything short of circus tricks to get the price lower, but that was all she wrote. I'm thinkin' I got a + deal. And happiness prevails.
On to chapter two; building it into what I want, with the banked knowledge of this excellent resource, and some cash! I really hope that this site will live on for many moons. RIVER RAT
post #13 of 19 (permalink) Old 04-02-2009, 10:41 AM
Forum Veteran

RiverR, i think u did good on that price! Like I've said I bought mine at the worst time. When they were selling a little bit ABOVE sticker at times. I got NO deal NO NOTHING.

I think this entire year is a good year to buy a Toyota for anyone interested and anyone that can afford it. Especially their trucks (FJ, Tacoma, Tundra). I keep hearing all these insane "deals" people are getting when buying a Tundra or Tacoma (not so much FJs except for on this site). $4k off and 0% 5yrs on a 2008 Tundra? Not even sure how this guy qualified for 0% because normally its just a way to get someone into the showroom...

But the flip side is I know so many people out of a job right now. Hence why no one is buying high ticket items. But if you can now is the time to get an FJ or Truck...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #14 of 19 (permalink) Old 04-02-2009, 07:45 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to DOCCRUZ

Hey Cruiser Nuts, Waite Toyota in Watertown NY has 1 2009 Vohdoo loaded, 1 2008 Sandstorm nicely loaded, and a 2007 Silver used. I know it may be a far ride for some but this guy makes sales happen. A small family owned Toyota not trying to recover from a poor economy on FJ Nuts. Call Justin and tell him the Doccruz sent ya. PS there is some dealer cash plus he will go below sticker.

2008 FJ Cruiser Black Diamond 4X4 Option 2, factory hitch, Roof Rack, Sirius Install, Garmin 680, SkyCrapper 3 inch w/struts.Toyo Open Country 285/70/17 on Factory Alloys. SpyderTrax, Rock Rails, Tailight Guards, Stone Guards on headlights. GearType Razor Wings.BushWackers, TRD exhaust.
post #15 of 19 (permalink) Old 04-02-2009, 08:40 PM
Forum Superstar

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)

Quote:
RIVER RAT previously said: View Post
Although I have been looking and learning with THE site for a couple of months now,(and it is proving to be an excellent learning tool), I am now going for my 1st post, for what it's worth. I just returned yesterday from Nashville(Beaman Toyota) with my new 08 TiMet FJ. This is my 1st experience with an FJ, and I've got to say that I am truly impressed. Drove it back to SW Wis.(720 mi.), and liked it more each mile. Anyway, the purpose of this post is to let others know the details of the deal. It's a manual( which for me is mandatory no matter what the vehicle) which made it pretty tough to find. Beaman's came through with the exact truck I wanted( silver, MT, CQ, UR, and the all-weather mats; that's it). This listed for $29,145 and I bought it for $24,466. I did everything short of circus tricks to get the price lower, but that was all she wrote. I'm thinkin' I got a + deal. And happiness prevails.
On to chapter two; building it into what I want, with the banked knowledge of this excellent resource, and some cash! I really hope that this site will live on for many moons. RIVER RAT
Congrats and welcome to the forum.

Fabulous deal and a great dealership. I assume you used the internet department?

(I worked for them for over 4 years)

We have another forum member (Spongebob) that's an assistant service manager there.
post #16 of 19 (permalink) Old 04-02-2009, 09:24 PM Thread Starter
Forum Master

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to FJ-Fred
(Thread Starter)

We have a FEW 08's left and will sell at or just below invoice.
post #17 of 19 (permalink) Old 04-02-2009, 09:33 PM
Forum Regular

Yes Started with Paulo Caruana, nice guy, but found out that he was let go for $ reasons Dealt with Corey High thru most of the process, and was pleased with him and the rest of the people I met there.
post #18 of 19 (permalink) Old 04-03-2009, 08:56 AM
Forum Superstar

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Lifetime Supporting Member

Just bought my '08 last week for 5K off sticker. It's tough to find a dealer that understands that you need a good deal on a truck with a year of "book" depreciation. I got my first FJ as a demo at 5500 off too. The deals are around, you just have to look.
post #19 of 19 (permalink) Old 04-03-2009, 10:11 AM
Forum Regular

My local dealer no longer has any 08's and they do not have any 09's either. My salesman said they can't get any because they did not move enough of them in the first place. They only sold a total of (9) 07's and 08's together. He said he's not sure if they will ever get another FJ unless it is ordered and a sizeable downpayment made up front.

08 Sandstorm Off-Road Package. No Mods, No Dirt, No Mud, No scrapes, scuffs, dents or dings. No windshield chips or cracks either.....But there's always time

Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum > Toyota FJ Cruiser Discussion > Dealer Negotiations/Test Driving

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in