Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

Now Available...Micro-Start XP1 World's smallest Jump Start!

2K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  Ferby 
#1 ·
World's smallest Portable Jump Starter and Back-up Power Supply!
All in a handy carry case with attachments. - click for more info: Micro-Start XP1 Worlds smallest Jump Start! MS-XP1

Just charge it once and take back-up power where ever you go. It can charge a Cell phone several times, power your Laptop up to 2 hours.
Weighing less than a pound (14 oz.) and small enough to fit in your pocket you can take it with you anywhere!
Whether you are riding, driving, camping or boating you can remain confident that you will be able to start your vehicle, make that important call, or get that last bit of work done. It even has a built in flashlight with S.O.S patterns built in!

#2 ·
Wow that is tiny. My 400 amp
Jumper box is pretty compact but probably 4 times the size if this. I wonder how it packs such a punch for it's size?! New battery technology?!

#4 ·
I have one of these and its great ... Charges everything I need and recharges while driving ... While recharging you can plug peripherals into it and charge them too. Great for trips for iPhone, go pro and leaving fridge on while over night just incase you need a jump. Great peace of mind.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.