Been too busy having fun with Pablo, the FJ, as my buddies call it. Name came from after the air dam install... said to look like a mustache. Anyway:
1. Finally got around to installing the diff drop kit, I think the CV angle is much improved.
2. Mounted Maxsa recovery tracks with some custom fab'ed mounts.
3. Mounted the RhinoRack Batwing Awning, then re-did the mounting set up... then re-did it again.
4. Finished the tool boxes, just need paint. Made them with very tight tolerances to I didn't use rails.
5. Sourced out hardware (flanged class 10.9 bolts and extra large grade 8 washers) and installed use OEM sliders.
6. Replaced passenger front ABS cable and cleared code... (lift install complication, oops!
6. Figured out how to post pictures not upside down, I think.
Next up is UCAs. Took a 1500 mile road trip and was a tad bit squirrelly on the highway... I'm blaming the little bit of caster alignment issues post-lift and not the insane amount of wind. At least that's my excuse for buying more things!