Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Virgin Beach, VA
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Multiple Stupid Newbie Questions
I'm a newbie on the Forum. Obviously a lot of you guys have been on here awhile, and a bunch of you have your FJ's already. So I'm expecting flak from the oldtimers, but I'm also hoping you can answer this stuff or tell me if it's already been answered . (I've ordered a Blue AT 4x4 with the rack, rails, tow pkg etc at MSRP, but it's in japan till mid May.)
1. Has anybody got a copy of the Owners Manual us poor slobs can download while we're chompin at the bit waitin on our vehicles?
2. Can I leave the back window open all day while I'm driving onroad without damaging it?
3. Is anybody driving with the factory Roof Dam/Lights yet, and do they like the setup? (It looks like TRD and TPO have these but my Dealer doesn't.)
4. Has anybody come up with a better way to mount a front license plate? (No way am I puttin friggin screws in my bumper even if I replace it later.)
5. Can I shift my AT myself for higher RPM when taking off without hurting it?
6. Is anyone looking at the feasibility of turning a roof section into a removeable / stowable panel? (I know it will compromise safety, warranty, speakers, yada yada but I want open air flow with no dam glass up there.)
7. Is anybody making FJ vehicle covers yet (sacrilege!)?
8. Anybody know of a relatively cheap rear camera setup (sacrilege again!)?
9. Anybody tried out the ARB winch setup yet?
Muchas Gracias, I know that's a LOT of questions but I'm trying to catch up. Thank Gawd a vehicle this badazz actually got built.