Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

What did you buy today (FJ related items)?

429K views 4K replies 407 participants last post by  Luke09 
#1 ·
Denso Iridium Tough VKH22 plugs.

See less See more
#2 ·
I didn't buy anything today, but I did receive my waterport today! It's a 3.3 gallon water release tank. Still need to fab a mount for it.

Btw make sure to check plug gap! Not you, but plenty of people assume their gap is factory and it's close to .1-.3 off. Then they wonder why idle is funky or missing :lol:

#3 ·
Bought some engine treatment stuff to add to my next tank of gas. Never used it before but figured after 100,00 miles I might as well give the faithful FJ a treat. :bigthumb:

I keep looking at possible parts to buy to improve my FJs front end suspension. Specifically new LCAs and cam alignment bolts. Any suggestions on cam bolts? I've got my eye on those Moog cam bolt kits with the greasable zerks.

#4 ·
I did the same last week with Seafoam! But I also got some Lucas fuel/upper cylinder treatment. Seems similar to Seafoam. Can't say it released any power, but engine is running smooth as ever :grin:

Just dropped my LCA on Monday and the inner bushings to frame have seen better days. I definitely need to replace those. Anything wrong with stock cam bolts? Are the moog ones for poly bushings?

#5 · (Edited)
Dual USB
Tan Trasharoo

Previous week
Shackle

Previous previous week
Air gauge since I couldn't find mine at the Florence Beach run.

Attachments

#13 ·
Rad rubber splash shields.
@Loganbeere ,Where did you pick up your Skyjacker links, I've been wanting to replace mine for a bit.

Reactions: Loganbeere
#17 ·
#24 ·
My floor mat support at the passenger driver side snapped (not strong enough for a normal wear & tear).

Untitled by Ramon Flores, on Flickr

Which justifies replacing them with Weathertech floor mats. (Got these sets under a group buy at T4R forum)

Untitled by Ramon Flores, on Flickr

Anybody with same experience and was able to remedy the problem?

#26 ·
It is springtime here in DFW and it hails a lot.
Last year I got hit and this year I thought I'd spend my deductible on something a little more proactive.

Attachments

#31 ·
These are the real deal holyfield. I've never seen a company put so much care and explanation of info in their product. When I was searching other straps, they'd used marketing words, ie. heavy duty, double ply without mentioning their load rating. Then you get a single strap looped over. Cancer containing chemicals included freeee.

Attachments

#37 ·
I bought a 50" single row light bar, 20" single row light bar(back that beotch up!), And 2 wiring harnesses for $65.00!!! LOL I figure for that price and the 2 times a year I will maybe use them, why not right?? If they break, well everything is there and ready for a new one. I bought the single row because they arent supposed to whistle like the double row lights.