to visit here every now and then... - Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum
I'd Like to Tell Toyota... This is for constructive suggestions to be made to Toyota regarding the FJ Cruiser. This is a flame free forum and heavily moderated.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 01-28-2009, 04:48 PM Thread Starter
Forum Superstar

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Garage
(Thread Starter)
to visit here every now and then...

Went by dealership today looking for a Sandstorm for my buddy....saw they had a VooDoo Blue 2009 in showroom floor.

Crawled underneath and looks like they STILL did not listen concerning the rear diff and e-locker vent tubes. They have not changed location at all....still the vent on rear diff and still the elocker up around rear axle.

This was on a 5AT with Convenience Group and Upgrade Package 2 installed plus roof rack.

I have a high art, I hurt with cruelty those who would damage me.- Archilochus, 650BC
USAF (Retired)
NRA Life Member
------
00 LX470, Nitto Trail Grapplers, WhiteKnuckle sliders, BumpItOffroad front and rear, Titan winch

Swamp Fox Land Cruisers of South Carolina

Lowcountry AMSOIL Products
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 01-28-2009, 04:50 PM
FJ Expeditions R Us

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
Lifetime Supporting Member
Re: to visit here every now and then...

Too bad... But, at least they reinforced the front fenders!

cheers,

dale

Happy Trails!
TLCA #17625

LOS TRES AMIGOS IN MEXICO

2013 ARMY GREEN--A/T

INSTALLED: BFG TA/ko Tires - M-Pac system - Rock Rails - ARB Roof Rack - ARB Fridge/Freezer - Gobi Ladder -All Pro APex rear bumper - All Pro Lower Links - All-Pro Lower link skids - Bud Built Skids - AT Cooler - Rear Diff Skid - ARB front Bumper with fog lights - Engo E10,000 winch - PRG Snorkel - IPF driving lights - Optima AGM Battery - Painless Dual Battery System - Scuba Driver Mod - Bandi Mount - Yaesu dual band radio - Icom IC-7000 HF - 12v Receptacles - Rock Lights -- Rocktek Shock Armor

To be continued...
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 01-28-2009, 05:03 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Brock previously said: View Post
Went by dealership today looking for a Sandstorm for my buddy....saw they had a VooDoo Blue 2009 in showroom floor.

Crawled underneath and looks like they STILL did not listen concerning the rear diff and e-locker vent tubes. They have not changed location at all....still the vent on rear diff and still the elocker up around rear axle.

This was on a 5AT with Convenience Group and Upgrade Package 2 installed plus roof rack.
Vent tubes locker diff TC and all are the biggest hoax of this forum..... you don't need to do that..... a check valve IS inserted at the open end and avoid any fluids entering..... like a scuba..... an HOAX.....

Last edited by fjqc; 01-28-2009 at 05:04 PM. Reason: a typo
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 01-28-2009, 07:48 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
fjqc previously said: View Post
Vent tubes locker diff TC and all are the biggest hoax of this forum..... you don't need to do that..... a check valve IS inserted at the open end and avoid any fluids entering..... like a scuba..... an HOAX.....
Really?? Or has this beer Iím drinking made me overly gullible?

2008 Toyota FJC, Sandstorm, 4x4, 5AT, Goofy subwoofer
2002 Toyota Rav4 (wife's ride), 4WD, stock
1998 Harley Road King Classic, too many mods to list
1982 Harley Tour Glide, 93" shovelhead motor
1982 Toyota Land Cruiser, FJ60, rust and mud color, factory AM/FM stereo with blown speakers, "AVIS" after market floor mats (stolen from a rental years ago), assorted leaks, squeaks and clanks, noisy tranny bearing, broken odometer with only 300,000 on the clock...POS!!

Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum > Toyota FJ Cruiser Discussion > I'd Like to Tell Toyota...

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in