Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

New FJ

2K views 21 replies 19 participants last post by  BSea 
#1 ·
Just about to go pick up my new 2010 Black/White FJ 4x4. Im stoked. Ill post some pictures when I get it..

#2 ·
WELCME! :wave:

#7 ·
Congrats and welcome to the gang.

#9 ·
Welcome to the blue room :wave:

Roof Racks...buy aftermarket from one of the supporting vendors here on the forum. for the same money as the oem rack you can buy a Bajarack
for the ultimate in roof racks check out Gobi

Good Luck with you search

#10 ·
:wave: Welcome to the forum Shaun and congrats on the new FJ! :rocker:

#12 ·
Welcome aboard!

#15 ·
Welcome and congrats!!!

:cheers:

#16 ·
Shaun, welcome aboard!

Man, I am jealous, that feeling of excitement when you're about to go get your shiny new FJ, just can't beat it!
It's been nearly 4 years since I went to pick up mine, and I am still excited every day I drive it, but that may just be me.
Anyway, look us up in SoCal, lot's of get together, trail runs and plain hanging out.
..and x2, go with an aftermarket rack, it will give you more utility for same or less cost than OEM.

Good Luck!:cheers:

KV

#19 ·
Welcome Aboard! Also check the forum (Items for Sale) I see all kinds of goodies up for sale...

#22 ·
Welcome:wave:

If your looking for the stock rack, check out the "Want to Sell" section. It may take you a few months, but you can usually find one if you're patient. I bought 1 for my daughters boyfriend (Christmas present) for $150.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.