Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

Hello

2K views 30 replies 22 participants last post by  liddown 
#1 · (Edited)
I hopefully will be buying my FJ this weekend, still working on the price with the dealership. Its an 07 with 24k, 6speed, yellow and seems to be a basic model. Toyota offers the 5yr 60k mile PT warranty but i believe this FJ is out of warranty because of the 5 yrs. Should i worry about getting the extended warranty through the dealership? I am not sure of the build date just worried about the rear diff issues.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Nice FJ. I thought I had low miles with 40K on my '07. The auto's with 3.73's had the issues as I remember so you should be ok there with a 6 spd manual. They have 3.90 gears and I don't think there were any issues with them. Of course the manuals can have the throwout bearing problem.

We bought the 7 yr warranty on both of ours. Haven't needed it yet but if you need anything even relatively major, it'll pay for itself.

#8 ·
Welcome aboard!

#10 ·
Warranty is always a good thing. Better having it and not need it than need it and not have it. The truck looks clean and the low milage is definitely a plus. Best of luck on your decision.

#11 ·
good luck getting your rig

#13 ·
Outstanding color :rocker: ... You have exceptional taste in vehicles "and" color selection! You'll be getting the best of both worlds!

Good luck to you my future FJ brother and welcome to the forums. Hope you get a great deal so you can have some side cash for your initial mods.

:cheers:

#14 ·
Good luck with getting your future FJ!!

#16 ·
Well its official I picked her up last week!!!!!
Excellent and congrats! Welcome to the Sun Fusion gang, glad you got what you wanted.

Posted with Autoguide while using one of my many iDevices.

#22 ·
Welcome!

#27 ·
That is one good lookin FJ.....welcome to the forum:cheers:
Jax':wave:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.