Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

New Member from South East Georgia

582 views 11 replies 10 participants last post by  MattDSF 
#1 ·
Hello just brought home my new 2012 FJ 4x4. Thought I would check in and see if there were any members local to me. I'm not new to the 4x4 world but new to Toyota and the FJ. Ive never even watched them wheel except on YouTube. I have lurked on here for awhile gathering as much info on the truck as I could handle before pulling the trigger. Great site-great members-amazing amount of info. I hope I can get involved with other members in the south-east. I'm into all the outdoor stuff 4-wheeling, enduros, hunting,shooting,fishing,camping,RV's pretty much all of it. So pm me if any one local wants to meet up and shoot the bull about the FJ. Always wanting to learn more. I will start the modding process soon but I have way more to learn before that happens.
Eddie

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Hello from NC. My Brother lives in Kingsland GA, and I visit him from time to time. We have been looking for places to wheel and haven't found much in the area. Osceola National Forrest offers some trails. Its in Florida about 30 west of Jacksonville. The plan is to go there at the end of the month. Not sure where Waverly is though. Look on Facebook for Southern Sands Offroad (something like that). Its a group I came across trying to find places to wheel near my brother's. Hopefully we will meet up sometime.

#3 ·
Hello Brian,
I live about 20 mins north of Kingsland. Just south of Brunswick. I would love to meet up next time your down. PM me and I will give you my cell. I see you have a boy in your pic I have a 3yo boy and 6yo girl who love to come along. Let me know about the end of the month. I work shift work so it depends on my rotation if I can go. I would love to try.
Eddie

#4 ·
Eddie,
My family is heading to Tybee Island the last week in June and then spending the weekend with my brother in Kingsland. If we go wheeling it would most likely be Saturday June 30th. My Brother is still checking in on the details.

I have an almost 2 year old who goes wheelin with me. We also have a 4 month old, but he is a little young to hit some of the trails with us. I will let you know when I know more about going.

Can I shamelessly plug for your vote? :D I am in a contest on the forum and would really appreciate you voting for me!

http://www.fjcruiserforums.com/forums/metal-tech/148144-armor-up-your-truck-give-away-poll-vote.html

#7 ·
Welcome aboard!

#10 ·
Very nice addition. Enjoy!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.