Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

Hello

2K views 31 replies 19 participants last post by  MichEE 
#1 ·
Hello to all, I am mainly a lurker but just thought I would stop and say hi. I don't have a FJ but I got a tacoma. My taco my not be as nice as sexytaco's, but my truck should be able to keep up with hers. For pics check here o.k. I can't post urls without more posts so check here for pics and I will post if I can and if people are interested ww w.tacotoy.com/mrtrd and remember, Tractors is so dumb!

#4 ·
Welcome, and Yes... Nice TACO !!!... ;)

#7 ·
IS mike5 still around???

#9 ·
Hi Guys and gals if any! I am new! My kids are sleeping and I went online looking for some kind of FJ club and this is where I ended up! I'd like to find a local club to joint to start going on runs. Offroading has become a passion, not to mention my 7 yr old son thinks I'm a cool mom! All you guys look like you are from "Not California"

#14 ·
Thanks for the welcomes everyone...

Wow that first pic is old, and Sexytaco, thanks for the new pic...

PS you suck, and so does everyone else with enough time and money to do a swap.....ohh well is wheels, that is the main point.

#15 ·
Thanks for the welcomes everyone...

Wow that first pic is old...
How about this one, is it old too ???... ;) ... Thanks For Sharing tho :)

Oh, BTW, Does anyone know the trick to this blured Background Images ???

#17 ·
Thanks for the feedback... I was thinking PC'd...

It's just a kool look !!!

#18 ·
Well first of all, that first pic is not in my folder, so I can't help you with that one, only the ones in mrtrd are mine. And the second pic is of sexytaco, before the taco, when she was known as blown4runner....and I think the pic is real, may be Photoshoped, but I don't think so...

#26 · (Edited)
Thank you for the welcome, I hope to meet some of you on some of the runs I plan on taking! My first being the Dec. 9th Borrago run! I am a one of those peeps that run around with a camera (and get paid) and I would bet my kids that picture was photoshopped! Thats is what sucks about digital! You really never know if what you are looking at is real!!! Like our friend said before this, it is a matter of depth of field! If that pic has not been fixed then I have no business being a photographer!!!! Party on!!! Life is so short

#27 ·
I'm sorry for the question! I am new here,But can someone help me out and inform me on who Team Leg ****** is?

#28 ·
Well, I guess I should read before speaking! Sexytaco says they are "photochopped"! That girl rocks, she appears to be afraid of nothing! I appreciate that because I am all pretty much been the same way! I love scaring the hell out of unsuspecting people ( my aunt will not even get in my FJ with me anymore) I just have to be a little careful now,because I have to use my FJ to get me everywhere!!! NO hurt NO FJ!!!

#29 ·
Dawna... This should help if ya havn't found it yet !!!

CLICK ME !!!

#30 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.