Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

New to me 08' TT

2K views 21 replies 19 participants last post by  BornSinner 
#1 · (Edited)
See less See more
#2 ·
Heck of a find! She looks in great shape. You scored a beautiful Trail Team.

Congrats on your Beautiful truck!!! :bigthumb:

We have an 08 TT in the family. She runs beautifully. Think you'll really love that truck.

#3 ·
Welcome aboard! Nice 08' TT. :cheers:

#5 ·
wow, nice truck ... enjoy and welcome to the Forum ...
:cheers:

07 FJ Cruiser – Voodoo Blue - C Pckge – AT
Toytec Ultimate 3” Lift / Total Chaos UCA
285/70R/17 Michelin LTX A/T
ECGS 3rd/front diff 4.56 gears / ARB Front Locker / ARB mini compressor
Clazzio Seat Covers / Industrial Forming Roll Top Console Cover
DeMello Hybrid Sliders

Install Pending – Scuba Mod

#12 ·
Welcome!

#14 ·
Thanks everybody!

Picked it up for $20,500 with 75K miles. I think it was babied for most of it's life and doesn't look to have been off road. Couldn't find a spec of dirt in the undercarriage. It's pretty well ready to go. Only things I can think to do right now is to give it a thorough rust proof, seat covers, and go through and change transfer case and differential oils. I may pull the rock sliders off and have them blasted and powder coated as there is a touch of rust on one.

I'm trying to figure out why the word COMPASS keeps flashing on the dash instrument cluster. I re-calibrated it per the owners manual. Any thoughts?

Also, have to hunt down a relay for the off road lights. The dealer wants $75. That seems a little steep to me.

Thanks again, and looking forward to being part of this community!

#15 ·
WiscoTTFJ,

Jump in on the Wet Okole Hawaii Seat Covers Group Buy. I've had these in every other car I've owned and they are awesome. :bigthumb:

http://www.fjcruiserforums.com/forums/vendor-deals-group-buys/177225-wet-okole-group-buy.html

Car Seat Covers | Seat Covers | Custom Seat Covers | Truck Seat Covers | Automotive Seat Covers

Off-Road Lights well depending on your budget LightForce 170's are almost perfect for the FJ. I believe "2WhiteHummers" is also a vendor for them as well. Give him a shout out.

http://www.lightforce.com/products/170-striker

:cheers:

#16 ·
Perfect! Thanks Q808!

I'm on board for the seat cover group buy.

As far as the off road lights go, I'm trying the factory ones that have the "fj" covers on them to work. The relay and fuse are missing and the dealer tells me I need to buy the whole wiring harness for $300 to get the relay. Sounds like a bunch of crap to me. Anybody have any fj bone yard sources?

Love the FJ!

#17 ·
Welcome

#18 ·
welcome

#19 ·
Welcome! :wave:

#20 ·
welcome

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.