Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

Official 2014 Trail Teams Color Code

38K views 139 replies 48 participants last post by  Black Talon 
#1 ·
I just ordered my 2014 FJ Cruiser MT in "Tactical" Black, Sunday, Oct. 6, 2013, in Houston, TX. We looked up the 2014 Trail Teams Special Edition (Toyota Code SE). It is now available for Pre-Order in AT or MT, and the Official Color is Heritage Blue (Toyota Color Code: 8X0). This color has NEVER been used by Toyota before, and will only be available on the 2014 Trail Teams Special Edition FJ Cruiser.

Here is a link to the Toyota 2014 Model Year Color Master List for ALL Vehicles:
http://fleet.toyota.com/documents/fleet_color_chart.pdf

This is a DIRECT COPY from Toyota's Model Cost Simulator as of 10/06/2013:

The "SE" Package - Trail Teams Special Edition:
Includes Heritage Blue Exterior Color Including Roof Top; Roof Rack; WHITE GRILLE, Rock Rails; TRD Ultimate Edition Bilstein Shock Absorbers, TRD Shift Knob and Transfer Case Knob, Active Traction Control (A-TRAC), Remote Keyless Entry System, Gray Fabric Seat Inserts, Floating-Ball Multi-Information Display with Inclinometer, Compass and Outside Temperature, Cruise Control, Leather-Trimmed Steering Wheel, 115V/400W AC Power Outlet, Rear Wiper, and Rear Privacy Glass on Rear Side, Quarter, and Rear Door Windows, TRD 16-In. Off-Road Beadlock-Style Special Edition Alloy Wheels w/BFGoodrich (R) All-Terrain LT265/75R16 Tires, Wheel Locks, Trail Teams Exterior Badge, Ultimate Edition Dash Plaque, and Cargo Net.

Note: The 2014 TTSE has a WHITE GRILLE

I have created a larger Color Swatch in Photoshop below. The color looks almost like a Flat Teal. If you know about RGB, here are the values: R52, G85, B102; or Hex #345566.

Attachments

See less See more
#32 ·
With a white grill, one must assume handles and mirrors are also white. Good God. Let's hope the wings aren't white as well. They won't be able to give them away. It's going to look stupid as **** with a white grill and everything else blacked out. ****ing Toyota :rofl:

#33 ·
Thanks StHarris. Yeah not to sure about that blue. I thought Long and Hard about ordering the LAST TTSE produced, but couldn't bite on that blue. If it was Yamaha Blue like my R1, or the Celica GT's in the late 90's I would have been All Over It!

Attachments

#46 ·
Nope, it's STILL Available in the Off-Road Package on Page 10 (Where the Trail Teams Package appeared in the 2013 Brochure), or the 2014 Brochure PDF:

http://www.toyota.com/fjcruiser/ebrochure/

OFF-ROAD PACKAGE 1, 5, 6
Floating-ball Multi-Information Display with inclinometer, compass
and outside temperature; Active Traction Control (A-TRAC),
Crawl Control (CRAWL),3 electronically controlled locking rear
differential4 and Trail-tuned Bilstein® shock absorbers

Both the 2013 and 2014 Brochures are Identical, page for page, with the exception of Page 10. The 2014 Brochure has omitted any mention of the Trail Teams Special Edition.

#47 ·
Thanks Deftone...me too!

#48 ·
Not to jack this thread, but it's interesting that Magma is conspicuously left out as a choice. This was consistent with what we weren't seeing be preordered on the dealer computers for 2014, which is why I hurried to purchase the 2013 Magma FJ.

#58 ·
Thanks 13FJTT

#54 ·
Welcome

#59 ·
Thanks LGRT! Nice FJ!

#55 · (Edited)
http://www.cars.com/toyota/fj-cruiser/2014/colors

Cars.com now lists the 2014 Trail Teams color as Heritage Blue...link attached

Go to "Price with options" then 4x4, and then select Heritage Blue - gives you the specs, but it still shows a black grill...and Crawl - guess they are still using 2013 specs as the Cement is still referenced...

#60 ·
2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser Colors

Cars.com now lists the 2014 Trail Teams color as Heritage Blue...link attached

Go to "Price with options" then 4x4, and then select Heritage Blue - gives you the specs, but it still shows a black grill...and Crawl - guess they are still using 2013 specs as the Cement is still referenced...
Nice link Husker9457. The TTSE Package is for the 2013 not the New 2014. The blue in the pic is NOT Heritage Blue either. Toyota rarely releases much info before they have a Coming-Out Party!

At least we know the Color, and the White Grille. I think everything else in the SE Package is the same. I'm sure the wheel style will be new too!

#62 ·
Thanks a lot man! I'm kind of bummed the TT might look real similar. Everyone will think I'm driving a wannabe TT :lol:

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

#65 ·
Found it on an Icon FJ43 today:

OP's color post:

#66 ·
I can't look at a color palette and judge how it will look on a car or wall at home :lol:, but that Icon looks green, like sea foam but a little darker. Looks great on the icon if that is the same heritage blue? on the 14TT

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

#74 ·
Reply to I Stole Her FJ:

The Official Color is Heritage Blue (Toyota Color Code: 8X0). This color has NEVER been used by Toyota before, and will only be available on the 2014 Trail Teams Special Edition FJ Cruiser.

Here is a link to the Toyota 2014 Model Year Color Master List for ALL Vehicles:
http://fleet.toyota.com/documents/fleet_color_chart.pdf

This is from TOYOTA. Most Sales people do NOT know much about researching upcoming features, and wait to find out AFTER the Press Release. I encourage you to share this with your Dealership, and they will be able to confirm this.

#68 ·
Check with dealers in Arizona, one out there was the first to post the 2013 TT color and brochure.

#70 ·
Maybe white grill with white wheels? That would look really old school.

#75 ·
Thanks Xx Black Out! Sweet Ride my Friend! Could be. I think the Heritage Blue may have some Teal in it, hard to tell. The Snorkel on your rig looks familiar :) Been rollin' with mine for almost 15 years! Love it!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.