Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

Hello to all

898 views 14 replies 13 participants last post by  wesco 
#1 ·
Hi to all. I am new to the forum not yet a FJ user but am in the market and love the looks of the FJ and right now own a Jeep Cherokee so love having the four wheel even though I do not go out to trails. Will post another post in one of the forumsn probably genneral discuss. as to everyones pro and con thoughts. Like I said I really love the vehicle but also know has to be right for me sometimes people get more than they bargin for or more than they can handle and that sometimes is as bad as having too little.

Jeff

Tampa

#6 ·
SInce more of you have responded to this more than my other thread I will ask the question here any pro or cons I need to consider before buying a FJ. I do not use the 4x$ much but enjoying the outdoors and not knowing where my job will take me I like to have it if I need it. So any thoughts?

#8 ·
Welcome...I am fairly new here myself. The only quirk I can speak of so far is the visibility issues on the side and rear of the FJ. You get use to it, but it takes some time. Also keep in mind that it has the backup sonar to assist with this as well. Other than that, its the best vehicle that I have ever owned. As for 4x4, I would say its a must - IMO. As soon as you don't get something, you'll likely end up wanting it or needing it. For me the piece of mind knowing its there far outweighs the added cost. :)

#7 ·
Welcome!

#10 ·
Welcome Aboard!

#14 ·
Welcome to the forum Jeff. :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.