Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

Right Choice?

625 views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  lgrt 
#1 ·
Hey All,

My first post here as a soon to be FJ owner. As I am sure you know decent used FJs are hard to come by. Well they are in my neck of the woods - Western Massachusetts. I did find a decent 2007 6MT with 70,000 miles on it. I also had my eyes on a 2008 automatic with 101k on it that was recently traded in. The only two that were within 75 miles worth looking at.

I decided to go with the 2007 6MT(lower miles) as they were both in great shape, although the 2008 had a couple of chips and a front fender ding. My choice the 07 also has an after market moonroof. It seems to be sealed pretty tight and opens and shuts smoothly. After my trade, I will be driving off the lot paying 13,841 (including tax/title/reg). The 2008 would have been a few dollars lower, but still in the $13800 range. Did I make the right choice? I plan on bringing a check on Wednesday, so I have a couple of days to think on it.

#3 ·
Can't go wrong with 6/MT and welcome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#4 ·
Welcome aboard!

#5 ·
Welcome...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.