Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

prices

1K views 18 replies 12 participants last post by  FamilyJ 
#1 ·
you guys getting good prices on the FJ?
like $5000 to $6000 off?

I saw one on ebay took off $4500 on the 08's

I like the TT edition, they still have them on the lots here in NJ

maybe i should look at the tacoma... the 09's are pretty hot!

#3 ·
$5000-$6000 off?!!! Where did you see that? I'm helping my father look for a 4WD vehicle.

#4 ·
California seems to be holding steady on its prices. I had a hell of a time squeezing out a few bucks from dealers here. Best I could do is a few hundred below invoice.

#5 ·
Call an auto broker. They can get you the best pricing.

That said, I paid $28,000 which included the OME lift, Demello sliders, ARB bumper, fancy-schmancy wheels, decent meats.

M

#8 ·
All I saved... went right into mods... I'm still poor... but happy :)

#9 ·
Aww you can't ask for a better feelin.

#10 ·
Just bought a new Trail Teams Special Edition - Paid $29k even for it, which is about $800 or so below invoice. I think it was a pretty good deal all considered. Hell, honestly I wouldn't give a sh!t if it were a bad deal really. I love this damn truck.

Howls,
FJ Wolf

#11 ·
The most I got was about $3000 off, I couldn't even imagine $5000.:bandit:

#12 ·
When I got mine in 2006, I was glad to NOT pay a markup.

#14 ·
man you guys are just not working it
they are sitting on the lot collecting dust bunnies... and you guys talking it like $3000 off the MSRP? that's it?? the value of the truck has decreased big time.
ask for like $5000 off... that's good for them or wait until next guy, which is never. people with used car can't get rid of them!! come on folks!! we got the upper hand for once!! UPPER HAND!!! SQUEEZE THEM!!! SQUEEZE!!!

#15 ·
So...did you squeeze yourself an FJ? :lol:

#18 ·
I just paid 29,300 for a TT with the convenience package here in NYC. Used Cars Direct to make the purchase. They found the car in NJ. Probably could have gotten it for 29k on my own, but I would have never found the car.

#19 ·
Saw an add in last Sunday's Dallas Morning News (you can view them online) for a 2008 New 4x4 FJ for $21,988.

Of course, you know how dealers and ads work, but I was thnking of calling and checking out the legitamacy of the add. It may be worth the drive for me to pick up FJ #2.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.