Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

New Arizona FJ owner in the house..........

925 views 17 replies 17 participants last post by  Dr. Dirt 
#1 ·
HELLO ALL...... I just got my New 08 TT FJ a week ago. One day after the purchase I had to travel to the east coast for a week, Man I missed my new Toy. Anyway I live in Arizona, Happly Married with 17 year old twins that are about to leave for the Navy in a month. I grew up in the back of a cj7 in Reno NV. My parents were hardcore 4 wheelers who were out in the woods 2 times a month and did the rubicon 2 times a year. Now as to why I waited till I was 41 to start this journey is a fog. I really look forward to building my FJ to get out into GOD's country..... I look forward to sharing with this community my journey and look forward to reading about yours.... If there are Arizona FJer's out there please hit me up.

Tom
:wave:

#6 ·
Welcome to the forum! There is a lot of great info on the FJ floating around on this site... :D

Also, please join our community at AZFJ.org! There are trail runs of all types (scenic, hardcore, camping, etc) going on at least every weekend. I hope you come out one time, it's a blast!

#7 ·
Congrats and welcome.

#9 ·
welcome to the forum Tom!!!!!:wave:

Congrats on the TT!!!!:cheers:

#12 ·
Welcome aboard!

#15 ·
Welcome to the forum. I'm looking forward to reading your tales of wheeling and modding.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.