Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

Christmas in August!

1K views 20 replies 20 participants last post by  MrsTennesseeSquire 
#1 ·
I picked up my new 08 TT FJ!! I think the white on white looks great with the black trim, etc. Patience was the name of the game, having waited till the dealer came down to the right price for me.
Can't wait to take it out to the outer beach! Pics to follow shortly.

#3 ·
Congrats and welcome to the forum! It's an '08 and white on white it must be the Trail Team Special Edition. If so, hang on to it as it's a limited production vehicle!

cheers,

dale

#4 ·
Congratulations and welcome to the forum Goldtin :wave:

#8 ·
Congrats and welcome

#10 ·
Welcome aboard!

#13 ·
congrats goldtin on the new fjtt :clap:was waiting to see if you pulled the trigger or not.hope you enjoy your new ttse as much as i am.let the fun:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: begin!

#15 ·
happy Xmas... and welcome to the forum.

#16 ·
Congrats on the TT!!!!:cheers: Welcome to the forum!!!!:wave:

#20 ·
Thanks for the congrats everyone! I took some pics, but I'm a little slow figuring out how to post them! They're coming! The T.T. is just great. I had my eye it for about a month or so. I decided once it got to the end of August, I'd go back to the dealer. He took another $1500 off the price. So between that and the money I got for my trade-in, I got the T.T. for my price. I'm planning a Salmon fishing trip to Pulaski NY at the end of Sept. and gonna hit some trails up there. Nothing serious, but it should be fun.
You all have a good weekend!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.