Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

Hello From Afghanistan

2K views 20 replies 18 participants last post by  lgrt 
#1 · (Edited)
Hello everyone!

My name is Jose, I am from Tampa, Florida but am currently deployed to the wonderful desert's of Afghanistan.

A little about myself.. I am currently a reservist in the Army. I was active duty stationed in Germany for a couple years. Been to a few places around the world etc etc ...

I have been an automotive enthusiast ever since i can remember. Starting off in the import street racing scene then recently crossing over into the offroad/toyota world. As i came out of active duty i decided to purchase a 2002 4Runner based solely on their reliability and the fact that i was now a home owner for the first time and needed something to pull a trailer with and just a general work horse. I then found the T4R forum and realized what I had and well that's where the spending began. Problem was that I had purchased a 2wd 4Runner and well whats the fun in that. I still managed to do a few things to it but deep down i knew i needed a 4x4. To make a long story short I sold the 4R drove a beater Nissan Hardbody for a while until I found a 2007 Fj that met the requirements. Pictures Below..

I have been on here looking around for about a year now and I love the Forum. My build will be slow because I make Mods as needed. I am a firm believer that the journey is greater than the destination so im looking forward to many years of ownership and learning about the FJ and its capabilities.

I have done a few mods already but mostly just taking my time and trying not to make any impulse purchases lol. I do live in central Florida the off roading here isn't as aggressive so i will mod as needed.

The 4runner
[/IMG]

The FJ Currently
[/IMG]

See less See more
#2 ·
Welcome from Georgia!

Reactions: Valero_23
#5 ·
Welcome aboard!

#10 ·
Welcome!

#21 ·
Welcome Jose

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.