Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

New FJ owner from Phoenix AZ!

1K views 20 replies 18 participants last post by  lgrt 
#1 ·
Hello FJ Cruiser forum users! Long time lurker here and I firstly want to say thank you to all of you for posting your rides and giving hands-on feedback of your experiences and mods that you've done to your FJs! ...A huge reason I finally ended up deciding on the FJ as my vehicle of choice was due to all of you. Got myself a 2010 Trail Teams a couple months ago with 77k miles on it in my favorite color Sandstorm. I've Always wanted an overland vehicle and the FJ seemed like a great platform and I must say, so far I love my FJ.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Greetings from VT! You’ll get a lot of use out of that beauty given where you live...so many awesome places to explore. Check out AZFJ.org if you haven’t already for a cool local group that has lots of get-togethers :rocker:

#3 ·
Welcome!

#6 ·
Welcome from Georgia!

#7 ·
Welcome aboard!

#10 ·
Nice rig!
Welcome

#17 ·
Howdy from Iowa

#18 ·
Welcome from DC! Yes, AZFJ is a great group. You'll enjoy them. I bought my FJ when I was stationed there at Luke AFB. Personally, I like your pick...there is just something about a 2010 TT! ;)

#21 ·
Welcome

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.