Hey guys new to the forum - Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum
Introductions & New Arrivals New to FJCruiserForums? Come on in and tell us about yourself. Just get your new FJ? Post about it in here!

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 16 (permalink) Old 09-11-2019, 02:18 PM Thread Starter
New Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2019
Posts: 14
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Hey guys new to the forum

Hey guys, sending greetings from Texas. Always loved the FJ Cruiser and am a Toyota fan in general. First car was a scion TC and also owned an FR-S. Looking forward to owning a Supra one day. But I could also use a little help from you guys on the forum my FJ needs a little help. I need a set of rear headrest. And I’m looking to do my first mod. Looking to add a Sony XAV-712 HD double din so I can game in the truck on breaks. Anyone use this head unit before? And I was also poking around the forums and could use some advice on adding the rear tweeters to my FJ as I have the basic stereo
FJ SHAM is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 16 (permalink) Old 09-11-2019, 03:15 PM
Forum Veteran
 
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 723
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 229 Post(s)
Welcome

Online junk yards have rear headrests
sandFJ90210 is offline  
post #3 of 16 (permalink) Old 09-11-2019, 03:27 PM
Forum Veteran
 
Supasta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Location: Seattle suburbs
Posts: 314
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 117 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:
FJ SHAM previously said: View Post
Hey guys, sending greetings from Texas. Always loved the FJ Cruiser and am a Toyota fan in general. First car was a scion TC and also owned an FR-S. Looking forward to owning a Supra one day. But I could also use a little help from you guys on the forum my FJ needs a little help. I need a set of rear headrest. And I’m looking to do my first mod. Looking to add a Sony XAV-712 HD double din so I can game in the truck on breaks. Anyone use this head unit before? And I was also poking around the forums and could use some advice on adding the rear tweeters to my FJ as I have the basic stereo
I’ve got an extra set of rear headrests I’d be willing to sell. I bought them as spares for mine but really don’t need them at the moment. They cost me fifty bucks; if you pay for shipping and give me my $50 back, they’re yours

Dan
Supasta is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #4 of 16 (permalink) Old 09-11-2019, 03:54 PM Thread Starter
New Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2019
Posts: 14
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Supasta previously said: View Post
Quote:
FJ SHAM previously said: View Post
Hey guys, sending greetings from Texas. Always loved the FJ Cruiser and am a Toyota fan in general. First car was a scion TC and also owned an FR-S. Looking forward to owning a Supra one day. But I could also use a little help from you guys on the forum my FJ needs a little help. I need a set of rear headrest. And I’m looking to do my first mod. Looking to add a Sony XAV-712 HD double din so I can game in the truck on breaks. Anyone use this head unit before? And I was also poking around the forums and could use some advice on adding the rear tweeters to my FJ as I have the basic stereo
I’ve got an extra set of rear headrests I’d be willing to sell. I bought them as spares for mine but really don’t need them at the moment. They cost me fifty bucks; if you pay for shipping and give me my $50 back, they’re yours

Dan
You have yourself a deal sir can you email me @[email protected] you are a saint I just need pics of them cause online guy wanted 300 sheesh
FJ SHAM is offline  
post #5 of 16 (permalink) Old 09-11-2019, 03:56 PM Thread Starter
New Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2019
Posts: 14
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
sandFJ90210 previously said: View Post
Welcome

Online junk yards have rear headrests

Thank you for the welcome good sir looking to learn a lot from you guys
FJ SHAM is offline  
post #6 of 16 (permalink) Old 09-11-2019, 04:16 PM
A-Team Moderator
 
Hannibal's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: United States of America
Posts: 7,543
Mentioned: 111 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2632 Post(s)
Lifetime Supporting Member
Re: Hey guys new to the forum

New headrests run from $181 to $262, so $300 for 3 isn't out of line.

https://parts.toyotaofcoolsprings.co...uiser+headrest

Cool Springs is a forum SV/Supporting Vendor for parts and so is www.PUREFJCRUISER.com if you need anything.

The rear speaker grilles are available at PURE. https://www.purefjcruiser.com/index....ker+grill+rear

Welcome to the party pal!



2011 NSSE

トヨタ
Hannibal is offline  
post #7 of 16 (permalink) Old 09-11-2019, 04:29 PM Thread Starter
New Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2019
Posts: 14
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Hannibal previously said: View Post
New headrests run from $181 to $262, so $300 for 3 isn't out of line.

https://parts.toyotaofcoolsprings.co...uiser+headrest

Cool Springs is a forum SV/Supporting Vendor for parts and so is www.PUREFJCRUISER.com if you need anything.

The rear speaker grilles are available at PURE. https://www.purefjcruiser.com/index....ker+grill+rear

Welcome to the party pal! [IMG class=inlineimg]https://www.fjcruiserforums.com/forums/images/smilies/cheers.gif[/IMG]
Thank you for the great information. I will peruse purefj when I get a chance they sell oem parts I take it? And I bookmarked that site with the grilles. And I guess it’s subjective 300 seems expensive for headrest especially considering I just bought the FJ
FJ SHAM is offline  
post #8 of 16 (permalink) Old 09-11-2019, 04:35 PM
Forum Superstar
 
rotorhed1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Farmington NM
Posts: 4,783
Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1010 Post(s)
Re: Hey guys new to the forum

Welcome neighbor.
rotorhed1 is offline  
post #9 of 16 (permalink) Old 09-11-2019, 04:37 PM
A-Team Moderator
 
Hannibal's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: United States of America
Posts: 7,543
Mentioned: 111 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2632 Post(s)
Lifetime Supporting Member
Re: Hey guys new to the forum

$181 to $262 EACH. I forgot the 'each' part.

Yes, Ray @PURE has an extensive OEM parts section as well.



2011 NSSE

トヨタ
Hannibal is offline  
post #10 of 16 (permalink) Old 09-11-2019, 05:00 PM
Forum Superstar
 
Archy Chris's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: T or C, New Mexico
Posts: 16,282
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
Lifetime Supporting Member
Re: Hey guys new to the forum

Welcome aboard!

'07 Voodoo Blue/6MT/Roof Rack/Towing Package/ALL-PRO-Front Bumper w/Prerunner Light Bar, Rock Guards, Full Skid Plates, High Clearance Exhaust, Ultimate Lower Skids/Metal Tech Rear Bumper/ICON Ext. Travel Remote Reservoir Front-Rear PiggyBack Reservoir Shocks-Shin Guards/aFe Pro-Guard 7 CAI/Doug Thorley Headers/Garvin Trail Rack/KC Daylighters/BFG AT/KO's 315x70x17 Tires/17 inch Steel Wheels/Magnaflow Exhaust/Man-A-Fre Extended Brake Lines/M-Pac Rear Mount/Power Tank/Manik Taillight Guards & Roof Rack Light Bar/Light Racing Adjustable UCA/Safari Snorkel/SCUBA Mods/Toy Outfitters Rear Upper Control Arms, Rim Stiffeners/URD Short Shifter/Timbren Bumpstops/Baja Rack, + a butt load more mods..
Archy Chris is offline  
Reply

  Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum > Newbie Town > Introductions & New Arrivals

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in











Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
User Tag List




Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome