Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

New owner, first FJ

1K views 19 replies 15 participants last post by  Uncharted 
#1 ·
Just picked up our first FJ, an Iceberg I think it comes with the off-road package, I see the RR DIFF LOCK button, and ATRAC button. Hopefully some one here can clarify that for me. I'm very excited and full of questions. How does the back window open? I'll need some seat covers for the front, and am open to guidance on that. Are there local clubs in the Charleston or Savannah areas? What's some common things y'all are pulling. Anyway, I'm pretty excited like I said. Thanks and take a look at my Rig.

#6 ·
Greetings from VT - sharp looking FJ! Looks like it already has a few mods and of course we are all curious about those...what kind of suspension lift does your beauty have? Rear window opens with your key, look just under the window. Turn it and you’ll hear a somewhat delayed click and it’s open. Some of us have done a mod for that -Chitown 4x4 power opener let’s you do it with a button on the dash...get ready - FJ is a power opener for your wallet :grin

#8 ·
Welcome aboard!

#10 ·
Hello, I got the window open, thanks. Its is a 2012, the mileage is a little more than I wanted, but they are getting really hard to find. Its at 134k, dealer serviced and I got the 4 year 48k mile Dealer warranty. I like to buy Toyota's from a Toyota Dealer whenever possible. It had Leveling kit, and 295/70r17 STT PRO on TRD rims. It also has a Snorkel which I've never, and a light bar. Thanks for the help.

#19 ·
Welcome to the FJ Cruiser community

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.