Welcome to the Land Use Action Forum - Please Read This First
This is forum for the members of this board to discuss land use issues and closures. This forum has a lot of active participation by people that probably have not had much exposure to land use issues. It's important that we share information that people can use to form their own opinions of the issues and to keep abreast of what is happening to their world.
We hope this forum grows into a valuable resource where people can come to ask questions and gain knowledge about land use issues, what they mean to us as a group, and how to get involved to make a difference locally and nationally. This forum is for everyone. Whether you are new to offroading or an experienced rockcrawler, lets strive to keep this a friendly place where we can develop a wealth of information to help our sport in the present and future.
Some rules to abide by:
1. Keep it on topic. No flaming or bashing of members or other forums.
2. No chat. However land-use related discussions are welcome.
3. Problem with a member, moderator, thread or post? Private Message a moderator. Posting threads in this forum about personal issues will be deleted. This only leads to negativity and hostility. PM'ing a Moderator tells us you are serious and constructive action can be taken without disrupting the forum.
4. When creating threads, post the subject in the title of your thread. And please make it specific. It’s hard enough to wade through the mass of information on the web, please help your fellow webwheelers and tell us about your post.
5. Don’t be a troll. If your only goal here is to post inflammatory information to get a reaction out of people, we will delete your posts. The idea here is to be constructive.
We hope you enjoy your time here and hope that you will learn a lot from your fellow FJCruiser folks in the community.
Red and White 1973 FJ55
Last edited by k9crazy; 11-21-2007 at 08:26 AM.