6MT Trans drain and fill crush washers - Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum
Maintenance Tech This forum is for discussion of all aspects of maintenance that should be performed on the FJ Cruiser to keep it operating at maximum efficiency.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 05-14-2019, 06:48 PM Thread Starter
Forum Veteran

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
6MT Trans drain and fill crush washers

Can someone please tell me the Toyota part number(s) for the drain and fill plug crush washers for a 2014 FJ with 6MT tranny? The dealer today gave me 90430-A0003 which looks like, and IDs as, the transfer case crush washer. If this is the correct washer for the 6MT transmission, cool, but I don't want to get under the FJ only to learn that I have the wrong washer(s). Thanks for any help!

2014 Army Green 6MT | Off-Road Package | OEM Sliders | Eibach 112-620s, SAWs, 5100s | Trailer Hitch | TT Shifter Knobs | Full Ricochets | RCI Diff Skid | DIY LCA skids | 255/75-17 BFG KM M/T | Custom Roof Rack Front Crossbar & Hi-Lift Mount | K&N Air Filter | Midland 75-822; Walcott SS Mount | Hella 500FFs | Old-Style Brush Guard | Metal-Tech Rear LCA Mount Skids | DIY Rack Deflector | US OffRoad Winch Bumper | Engo 9K Winch | DIY Shackle Link | FJToyman Shock Skids | Grocery Bag Hanger Delete
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum > Toyota FJ Cruiser Discussion > Maintenance Tech

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in