Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

FJandFU's beginning to greatness...

1K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  Layonnn 
#1 · (Edited)
Hey all, here we go....
2010 Iceberg FJ, Bought it used with 30,000 miles on it. So sweet Land vehicle Vehicle Car Toyota fj cruiser Regularity rally

I've done a little inside mod for my liking. I mounted my GPS, my Ipod w/Spec USA interface and Sirius Sat. Stratus 6. That completes the electronics (for now)
Vehicle Car Steering wheel Vehicle audio Steering part
Vehicle Car Center console Steering wheel Auto part
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Steering wheel Steering part
Also added strip LED lights under the painted face plate on the center dash. Auto Zone has a double 8" strip light in many colors. I chose amber. I wired into the dash lights. They attach with the double stick tape. Worked out great due to the lack of light in that part of the dash. Looking down from the seated position, you don't see the dotted individual lights. It's a nice complete "wash" of light.

I did the Tundra black handle swap. Nice and easy. I have an dome/interior light(s) on order to replace the one the dealer eliminated when they installed a ceiling mounted DVD/entertainment system. It sure is dark in there. It's a 6 inch LED round light from etrailer. I also ordered two 2 1/2 inch round white LED lights that I will mount in the far rear compartment. I'll mount them flush in the panel that substitutes where the speakers would be. They will be wired to come on when the doors are open etc.

Stand by for updates.

See less See more
#2 ·
If you would like to add your pictures like below rather than have a clickable thumbnail, when you click on the picture, copy the link in the address bar, then edit your post and click on the little mountain icon above the text box, then paste your link in there and hit enter, the picture then shows up like below.

I'll delete this message to not clutter your build thread after you read it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.