Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

Pepe...

2K views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  sandabbe 
#1 ·
The name given to my FJ by the boys at 4-Wheel Parts after the lift was installed and the new tires/wheels were mounted. Here's some pics:

Mods....so far...

ProComp 6" Stage 2 suspension lift
ProComp 18" 7105 wheels
ProComp 35x12.5 Xtreme A/T's (awaiting spare)
iPod Touch
Garmin Nuvi 660
Rugby Kit Bag hangers in rear compartment
Camera bag mount in rear compartment

That's it for now....more to come!

Cheers!

Tim

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Nice name. On my senior trip in Puerta Vallarta, I got a cab ride to downtown from a man named Pepe. While downtown i got a little silly (aka drunk), ok, really silly. Then I spent the rest of the night figuring out where Pepe was so I could get home. I must have asked 500 people where Pepe was and they all pointed me in a certain direction, and i ended up at a taco shop called Pepe's, within sight of my hotel hotel. Thanks Pepe, for unknowingly helping a drunk find his way home. Ok, story time is over. I guess you would have had to been there.

#5 ·
Actually the boys at 4 Wheel tried to steer me in another direction, but I have had great success with ProComp in the past (former Jeeper)so I decided to stay with them, but thanks for the story about Pepe!

By the way - I'm not sure if theyr were referring to Pepe (my mexican amigo) or Pepe Le Pew (the skunk)!?!

Thanks again!

Tim

#6 ·
looks awesome! i'm sure they were referring to the skunk...you should add a white race-stripe down the hood...lol!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.