Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

TXC_FJ Build

786 views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  101Firedog 
#1 ·
Greetings FJ Forum!:wave:
First off this FJ isn't mine it belongs to my fiance. Here recently we've been seeing a lot more FJ's in our area that are pretty well built up and she has been wanting that look. I'm more of a Wrangler guy so I have very little experience with fitting tire's on these IFS front ends. I threw on a 3" lift last August and its getting to be time to get her new tires. As of right now I'm looking for tire recommendations without doing a BMC (I don't have access to my welder or any of my good tools right now). The wheels we've picked out are the Method Race NV in a 16" and the current tire of choice is a Cooper MTP (I run these on my Wrangler in a 33x12.50 and love them so far, great tire for the price) in 285/75/16 (of course if i can go larger let me know). I also would like to know if running a Spidertrax spacer is a good idea or not to help get that wider track.

Specs and Mods are as follows:
2008 Voodoo Blue 2WD
3" RC spacer lift
N-Fab Brush Guard
N-Fab Sliders

Also I'd like some other recommendations in the way of front and rear bumpers, control arms, armor/skids, and especially headlights for future reference.

Thank you in advance! I'll see if I can get some pictures posted later on.:grin

See less See more
#3 · (Edited)
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.